LA Canyons

Tracks LA Canyons 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Awesome! Which server was that? Interested to join one day when possible. Started online racing 2 weeks ago on LAC, most fun I ever had since playing computer games.

PS: I'm also driving in VR and especially love the interior of the Paganis. The Huayra with its glass roof particularly!

Last edited:
After 5 days of installing, uninstalling and reinstalling from different website links and using content manager as well as the game file i can not get content manager to recognize that this download file contains a track, any help would be apreciated

5 days would have been plenty of time to watch/read some tutorials to learn the basics of AC modding. Might consider doing that now. The download on Racedepartment is perfectly functional, and you don't even need to use CM to install it.

Last edited:
After 5 days of installing, uninstalling and reinstalling from different website links and using content manager as well as the game file i can not get content manager to recognize that this download file contains a track, any help would be apreciated
see few hints here :

@Phoenix77 @Ben O'Bro Check out this on Ilja patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/x4fab
1619894272469.png

So he did it.

Last edited:
Is it possible to set different spawn points when hosting my server? I'm playing with a few friends that are newer to the game so they keep falling off the cliffs and we have to start over, resulting in us not getting much further than the first gate in freeroam. If anyone has other suggestions to get around this, that would be cool.

Is it possible to set different spawn points when hosting my server? I'm playing with a few friends that are newer to the game so they keep falling off the cliffs and we have to start over, resulting in us not getting much further than the first gate in freeroam. If anyone has other suggestions to get around this, that would be cool.
Training and most importantly not driving like lunatics? :)

Spawn position is incremental, first player will be in position 0, second in 1 etc. You can't select it

Sticking to one lane helped me tremendously when I started driving on LAC. It forces restraint and helps you memorize the track faster, or at least it did for me.

Once you're confident, you're ready to take advantage of the full width of the road, and having the track memorized in one lane is a huge advantage, it's like growing wings!

In short, the "one lane slow cruise" is a good way to avoid the frustration of constant returns to the pit.

Last edited:
The just released preview build for Custom Shaders Patch (0.1.75-preview1) has done amazing things for the two-way traffic on LA Canyons. They spawn randomly in either directions so you no longer have to drive on the oppsite side of the road to get oncoming traffic. Also the spawned cars have individual characters so they drive at different speeds and keep different spacing between themselves. This all adds up to much more realistic traffic. You need to subscribe to x4fab's Patreon page (costs me 1 GBP) to get the latest CSP preview and the latest update to Content Manager.

@Phoenix77 Feel free to use this video in the description or wherever you like as you and all the others who helped build this are legends!

Last edited:
The just released preview build for Custom Shaders Patch (0.1.75-preview1) has done amazing things for the two-way traffic on LA Canyons. They spawn randomly in either directions so you no longer have to drive on the oppsite side of the road to get oncoming traffic. Also the spawned cars have individual characters so they drive at different speeds and keep different spacing between themselves. This all adds up to much more realistic traffic. You need to subscribe to x4fab's Patreon page (costs me 1 GBP) to get the latest CSP preview and the latest update to Content Manager.

@Phoenix77 Feel free to use this video in the description or wherever you like as you and all the others who helped build this are legends!
Looks like the fella at 9:04 ate sht right as he passed you... Lol you didnt even stop to see if he was ok..

Yeah, I think I got the traffic pack off their discord. I had to shrink the collision kn5 file as it was as large as a car so you would keep hitting them even when they were a metre away. I feel I got it just right, you can get within a few cms up their arse before hitting them and sideways the same. Let me know if you want a copy of the file. It causes an error message to pop up on the loading screen which can just be ignored.

Hitting a bike head on is more scary than a car as the bike flips over and the rider crashes into the windscreen just like real life.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back