LA Canyons

Tracks LA Canyons 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yeah, I think I got the traffic pack off their discord. I had to shrink the collision kn5 file as it was as large as a car so you would keep hitting them even when they were a metre away. I feel I got it just right, you can get within a few cms up their arse before hitting them and sideways the same. Let me know if you want a copy of the file. It causes an error message to pop up on the loading screen which can just be ignored.

Hitting a bike head on is more scary than a car as the bike flips over and the rider crashes into the windscreen just like real life.

I would be very grateful if you would share that..

Last edited:
I have a Platinum version of this and all of a sudden when I start it all I can see is some green mountains. I can rev the car and drive but I can't see car or the road just some strange green mountains and valleys which move as I drive but of course pretty quickly I crash but can't see the crash! I have tried reinstalling it but no good still

Actually just found that I have quite a few tracks doing the same thing (Alto Tajo, Fonteney, Glava Zete, Le Mans) so seems not an LA Canyons problem. Just will leave it in here in case anyone has had a similer problem and can help.

Last edited:
I have a Platinum version of this and all of a sudden when I start it all I can see is some green mountains. I can rev the car and drive but I can't see car or the road just some strange green mountains and valleys which move as I drive but of course pretty quickly I crash but can't see the crash! I have tried reinstalling it but no good still

Actually just found that I have quite a few tracks doing the same thing (Alto Tajo, Fonteney, Glava Zete, Le Mans) so seems not an LA Canyons problem. Just will leave it in here in case anyone has had a similer problem and can help.
Are you using an old version of Sol with the new CSP?
Sol 2.0.2 is in downloads if you need it

I am using Sol 2.0.2 and CSP 0.1.75-preview1
Tricky. Can you remember what you did last before it went wrong? I would go to CONTENT-MODS and disable them all and see if one of them is the problem. If not then roll CSP back to version 1.60 SETTINGS-CUSTOM SHADERS PATCH -ABOUT&UPDATES and click on 1.60. Next uninstall SOL using the uninstallsol.bat file that comes with the download and reinstall it then reinstall the new CSP

Tricky. Can you remember what you did last before it went wrong? I would go to CONTENT-MODS and disable them all and see if one of them is the problem. If not then roll CSP back to version 1.60 SETTINGS-CUSTOM SHADERS PATCH -ABOUT&UPDATES and click on 1.60. Next uninstall SOL using the uninstallsol.bat file that comes with the download and reinstall it then reinstall the new CSP
Thanks very much for your advice but I don't like changing things just to see what happens, it usually causes me more problems. The only thing I did before the problem was to install CSP 0.1.75-preview and I want to keep the rain and other features from that. I will carry on trying to find the actual problem. I will just have to do without the troublesome tracks for a while.

Tricky. Can you remember what you did last before it went wrong? I would go to CONTENT-MODS and disable them all and see if one of them is the problem. If not then roll CSP back to version 1.60 SETTINGS-CUSTOM SHADERS PATCH -ABOUT&UPDATES and click on 1.60. Next uninstall SOL using the uninstallsol.bat file that comes with the download and reinstall it then reinstall the nI spent the whole weekend installing and uninstalling AC SOL CSP Content manager

I spent the whole weekend uninstalling and installing A.C. CM CSP Sol, you name it I tried it only to end up back where I started. I found lots more tracks that wouldnt work, all as if I was trying to drive above or below the scenery.
So I started looking for CSP settings that might cause it and I turned off the active tick box in graphics settings and LAC WORKED!
So I looked at the graphics settings (1,75-preview1) and there was one called "Origin Shift" which was ticked as active o I unticked it and tested again and LAC worked so this (NEW) Origin Shift appears to have caused the whole problem. I will do some more testing but it looks hopeful.

****************** I just looked up Origin Shift on Discord for CSP and sure enough others have had same problem and cured it by turning this off **************************** I looked for the problem on Discord last week but you had to know to look for Origin Shift to find it maybe :(:(

Last edited:
Why when i download it and put in content manager i cant seem to find the map even when i type La canyons?
have a look here please :

Anyone else have a problem with 2-way traffic crashing computer? Works fine and is great but when I'm finished and try to exit back to content manager the screen freezes and all I can do is power off the computer which isn't a great solution.
Same here. Google brought me here, looking for an answer...

Same here. Google brought me here, looking for an answer...
If I remember correctly it was that I was running lots of traffic cars - maybe 18 or so. I can't remember the max amount that works well (12??) but now with the new CSP I find I only need 8 to 10 cars spawning on LAC especially if you change the AI flood settings to set the cars' spawn and despawn distance to something a bit smaller.

If I remember correctly it was that I was running lots of traffic cars - maybe 18 or so. I can't remember the max amount that works well (12??) but now with the new CSP I find I only need 8 to 10 cars spawning on LAC especially if you change the AI flood settings to set the cars' spawn and despawn distance to something a bit smaller.
I'll give it a try :) I've been running 30 cars

Great mod! Thanks! I paid for the VIP and it's awesome, worth every penny. I haven't figured out yet how to use the pursuit mode though, the police just sit there, and don't pursue! can anyone tell me how this works?

Hi all, when looking towards La Cañada Flintridge...
Does anyone know why the city lights on the distance look different when using different PP filter?

If I use '_sol_extra_reinhard', there are many city lights and I can see colorful lights that look like a tall building.
But if I use '_sol', '_sol_extra', or 'natural_mod_base', there are fewer city lights and I don't see the colorful lights anymore.

Last edited:
I downloaded the track, installed it from Content Manager > menu > "Install from file" (because I didn't have 7-zip installed to open .7z files) but can't see the track in the track list.

So I installed 7-zip, extracted the package, read the instruction PDF, but I don't know what step two means: "Enable ‘LA Canyons 1.2 – Main’ within your chosen programme". Where do I enable it? A few extra words about how to do that would be great. I don't see it in Settings > Assetto Corsa > Apps. I have the Lite version of CM, so don't have the Content > Mods section, is that where that setting is? Have I broken it now?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 222 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.3%