Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hello!
Actually signed up 3 weeks ago and couldn't find where to say hi, guess I should have looked harder....
Hi Hazel and welcome to the Race Department community.:)
We run an academy for newcomers to online racing, so keep an eye open for that.
You'll also find that the clubs are a good place to start, don't worry about pace and the fast guys are always willing to help with tips and advice.
You would be made welcome in any of them.
If you have any questions please just ask, there's plenty of knowledgeable members happy to help.
Hope you enjoy your time here on the site.

Hello!
Mainly came here for the GTR2 mods, among other things, I don't ram or do any stupid things on purpose.
also Keyboard user, stay 30 feet behind vehicle.
but yeah, I played GTR2, GTL, rF1, RBR and Race 07 when I was younger, I'm getting back into the swing of things with GTR2 and PC2.

Hey,
After racing my whole life on Xbox (Some PC), being a motorsport enthusiast my whole life and having dabbled in GoKarts, I decided to buy my first sim setup (2 weeks ago).
I got Fanatec CSL Elite base with the loadcell pedals and Clubsport shifter. Just playing Automobalista at the moment as it's all my laptop will run (until my desktop gets here), but I am having the time of my life.
I am still very green so I signed up to hopefully learn some tips and tricks and get help when needed.

Hey,
After racing my whole life on Xbox (Some PC), being a motorsport enthusiast my whole life and having dabbled in GoKarts, I decided to buy my first sim setup (2 weeks ago).
Hello and welcome to the Race Department community.
AMS is a great sim and we have a lot of helpful members on here so head on over to the forums and you should get lots of tips and advice.

Hello all, my name is Ali, i'm 14 years old(a bit young, i know), i live in Venezuela, South America, i'm still in High School(on vacations until the 5th, and last year), i am working with my father, and my hobby is videogames :)
(Please don't ban me because of my age, if this can happens, or, happened)

Goooooood Evening Ladys and Gentlemen!
My Name is Mario, a handfull of Members already had the honor to get to know me (lol) at this years Sim Racing Expo, so I thought it would be only fair to introduce me to the many many many other members here in this board.
I am 35 years old, I am a huge sports fan! I´m into Motorsports, Football (Soccer for the fellow americans here, but I´m also into American Football), Fighting Sports and Wrestling (so ahm... not so real Sports but still Sports...) European Football wise is my favorite Team Borussia Dortmund.
In Formula 1 it is Toro Rosso and Ferrari. I kind of have a crush on the young Lamborghini Super Trofeo driver Carrie Schreiner (this is something the lads which where at the expo with me already know).

My First ever Racing Game was on the Sega Mega Drive (Genesis) a Motocycle Game named Super Hang On 2. Then I got the Super Nintendo (SNES) and played a lot of Nigel Mansell´s World Championship, since I already was into Formula 1 at that time. The Next was the Playstation 1 where I played every F1 Game I could get my hands on, all the "Bizarre Crearions" Games, and Monaco Grand Prix (which was called F1 Racing Simulation 1 and 2 here in Germany) and so on. I also bought me an Nintendo64 and played the F1 World Grand Prix 1 and 2 Games. The List goes on and on, I got the PS2/XBOX/PS3/XBOX360/PS4/XBOXOne and of course a PC, so maybe you can imagine that I´ve played a LOT of Racing Games over the years.

But I always played them with a Controller! I bought my first "real" Wheel (Logitech G27) like 4 years ago. and this year I thouhgt it would be the right time for the next step, so I bought myself a Thrustmaster T300RS including the F1 Addon.
I love driving with it and I always try to learn getting better with the wheel because I am not that good (I suck) at driving without Traction Control and/or ABS... Never had that in one of my Cars or on the Go Kart, so I´m not used to it. But I practice a lot (that is if I´m not playing FIFA/PES, Madden, NHL, NBA or a nice little Shooter or Witcher or something like that).

Well that was a lot. I guess I´m finished for the Moment. If you have any questions, feel free to ask :)

Last edited:
Hello!

Actually signed up 3 weeks ago and couldn't find where to say hi, guess I should have looked harder....
Quick intro; female, been into computer racing from before windows...., an engineer in real life (need to be as I drive a 'Classic' '91 Range Rover), play everything from NeedForSpeed to Assetto Corsa & Project Cars via Forza and a brief flirtation with Gran Turismo, mostly offline as I'm not good enough (yet) to not spoil a better driver's race or dodge the 'Forza rammers'.

Humour (Humor) tends to be of the 'Uncle Sam's Misguided Children' variety......

Age wise I can (just) remember Neil Armstrong landing on the moon.....
Not true. You dont have to be super to join in with some buddies and just do laps for fun and honing those skills at the same time, and lets not forget the ability to talk and learn at the same time in a friendly environment. :)

Welcome!

Hello. My name is Ira, 21 years old.

Actually signed up sometimes ago but I was busy with other things (specially college assignments). I like to make itasha skins, sometimes with an idea to make a full-grid itashas. I play GTR 2 and looking for GTR 2 stuffs, and I also want to share some stuffs as well. I decided to fully "migrate" here a while after I realized that No Grip Racing is gone.

I don't think I can race with you all due to various reasons, but I believe I can still enjoy this site highly.

I'm looking for the day when itasha become something on GTR 2 community again. I hope I can find more and more great itasha skins from various GTR 2 skinners.

Hello. My name is Ira, 21 years old.

Actually signed up sometimes ago but I was busy with other things (specially college assignments). I like to make itasha skins, sometimes with an idea to make a full-grid itashas. I play GTR 2 and looking for GTR 2 stuffs, and I also want to share some stuffs as well. I decided to fully "migrate" here a while after I realized that No Grip Racing is gone.

I don't think I can race with you all due to various reasons, but I believe I can still enjoy this site highly.

I'm looking for the day when itasha become something on GTR 2 community again. I hope I can find more and more great itasha skins from various GTR 2 skinners.
welcome Ira, enjoy your stay here!

Damn, I've been here since 2010 and never introduce myself...
Well, here I go then.
Nicolas, 36 y/o
French and enthusiast simracer since 1990, thanks to Lotus Turbo Challenge and my older brother's Atari. Then it was GP1, GP2, GP3, SCGT, GP4 and then GTR1/2, rFactor... ...You know the rest, that's why we're all here.
Painter/Graphist but unemployed atm, trying to get a job (in the racing community, I hope)
I used to paint/draw racing thingy (I know, they're unfinished for some, but I like it that way)
20190108_103827.jpg 20190108_103602.jpg 20190108_103550.jpg
I used to race online in 2013 on Gt-Italia, but got banned (like most of us, I guess. Cheers Aiacos), and also on EEC but I had to stop because of health problems.
I had some hard time since then, but now they're behind me so I'll probably join one session on RRE someday, I miss racing online.

Last edited:
Peter here from Germany.
It all started with Stunts/4D Sports Driving with a Keyboard, followed by the Papyrus titles Nascar Racing and Indycar Racing II with a CH Products Mach III Joystick. Also some Fatal Racing/Whiplash (does anybody still remember this?) and various Need for Speed titles.
Then no racing on PC for quite a while as I got more into R/C Cars, but got a G25 when I had a lot of free time and had a blast with GTR 2 and GT Legends. On and off racing for some time (Test Drive Unlimited :rolleyes:, Assetto Corsa, also one season of iRacing) until I got my VR Headset last November. Also did a DIY Loadcell Brake Mod and now back to driving more regularly (still mostly Assetto Corsa, some Raceroom and rFactor2). Not much online racing so far, but hope to get more into it.

Peter here from Germany.
It all started with Stunts/4D Sports Driving with a Keyboard, followed by the Papyrus titles Nascar Racing and Indycar Racing II with a CH Products Mach III Joystick. Also some Fatal Racing/Whiplash (does anybody still remember this?) and various Need for Speed titles.
Then no racing on PC for quite a while as I got more into R/C Cars, but got a G25 when I had a lot of free time and had a blast with GTR 2 and GT Legends. On and off racing for some time (Test Drive Unlimited :rolleyes:, Assetto Corsa, also one season of iRacing) until I got my VR Headset last November. Also did a DIY Loadcell Brake Mod and now back to driving more regularly (still mostly Assetto Corsa, some Raceroom and rFactor2). Not much online racing so far, but hope to get more into it.
join us today for some wtcr action :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back