Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Q: Can I access the open beta of Simracing.GP?
A: Yes, see here how to join: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rd-club-races-are-back.189354/

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hello,
I'm Ian, I've been a member for a long while but this is my first post. I'm a "refugee" of sorts from the NoGrip Racing shut down. Glad to still have a place to come for friendly discussion and downloads!
Hello Ian, thank for introducing yourself to the community. Hopefully we can fill some of the gap.:)

Hi all,

Just signed up, from the UK.

ex-kart racer and a bit of tin-top experience. Sadly real-life racing isn't really a possibility for me nowadays due to other commitments, so looking to sim-racing to fill that void.

Signed up for now mainly to look for hardware advice, I've got a pretty flexible budget, but no doubt will pick up some info and help in terms of where best to spend it.

Looking forward to being a part of the community :)

Ben

Hi all,

Just signed up, from the UK.
ex-kart racer and a bit of tin-top experience. Sadly real-life racing isn't really a possibility for me nowadays due to other commitments, so looking to sim-racing to fill that void.
Hello and welcome, hopefully we will be able to help as there's plenty of knowledgeable members here.

Hey guys new to all this i am wondering where to start i have an xbox one and looking to get into some leagues i am also getting a gaming pc soon is it best to wait till i have pc or is there stuff to do on xbox (where do i start )

New to AC, been a Gran Turismo fanatic since GT1, moving over to AC on PC as I didn't like the direction GT Sport was taking. I've been autocrossing IRL since 2008, but I've been a car addict since I was born. I'm looking to start off slow, and enjoy the variety of cars and tracks that AC has to offer (plus the mods are amazing).

Technical question: I'm thinking of starting with a Logitech G920 wheel/pedals/shifter, and then maybe later moving up. Thoughts?

Hello everyone. I am cjallday1130, I am a beginner sim racer, I started out playing Forza, and i had played F1 2016, 2017, and now i own Assetto Corsa. I use a gamepad, and i dont have the funds for a wheel, and i hope to get one soon. I stream all those games/sim on Twitch. hope to race with you all soon :)

Hey guys new to all this i am wondering where to start i have an xbox one and looking to get into some leagues i am also getting a gaming pc soon is it best to wait till i have pc or is there stuff to do on xbox (where do i start )
Hi and welcome to Race Department.
We have Forza section in our forums so that would be a good place to start asking for help. No reason not to enjoy some racing now.
The PC will definitely widen your choices and you'll find lots of help in our forums.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 273 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 184 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 185 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 137 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 243 13.5%