Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Q: Can I access the open beta of Simracing.GP?
A: Yes, see here how to join: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rd-club-races-are-back.189354/

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hello, My name is Irfan, coming from Bosnia.
I'm Rally games fan, but also like to play other racing simulations.
I'm not able to focus on one game from those I have, so decided to try every car in games, write down times I drove, and then choose my favorite. Lot of cars and tracks to drive :)

Last edited:
Hi guys,

New to SIM racing but not new to sim's, been into ats and euro truck for about a year. Like most started on a t80, t300 and now have a csw 2.5, have a gt omega wheel stand but hoping to get a SIM lab gt and adding motion hopefully, at the mo building a handbrake for dirt and SIM lab style triple monitor stand.
Cheers
Nick

Hi there, just a couple of words of introduction. I've already made some post but been reading here for longer.
My interest in motorsport started in the early 80s with F1. Keke Rosberg was the first Champion I saw on TV. Beside F1 I liked DTM, GR.C, Gr. B and NASCAR. I am still watching hours of racing each week if possible.
My sim-racing career started with Geoff Crammonds Grand Prix way back. Later I loved titles like Test Drive. Since then I have tried almost any more or less serious racing sim but I basically stuck with GT Legends and (mostly) GTR2.
As I said I've been reading here for a while but decided to become a bit more active.

Hello all

Started with Asseto Corsa a few weeks ago and just started modding the game. This site seems like a good resource.
I've tried contacting a content creator to thank them but apparently everything I type looks like spam lol. Hopefully getting my post count to the lofty high of 1 will allow me to use the private conversation feature :)

HI everybody! Let me introduce myself: I've been a casual simracer since I bought my first FFB wheel (Saitek R220) something like fifteen years ago! In the last two years I've joined the online racing bandwagon and been playing mostly iRacing and AC (with Sim Racing System).
Now I've upgraded to a DD wheel and iRacing has become unbearable to me: the dull FFB (compared to AC and even more to RF2) and it's tendency to give huge spikes of force when you touch any obstacle, even at speeds as low as 10km/h, (causing, in one case, a wrist of mine to hurt for a few days) has pushed me to decide to cancel my subscription.
Now I'm here, looking for some fun time, I try my best to race clean and want the same from others (mistakes can happen). My fav sims to race in order are:
RF2
ACC
AC
R3E
Se ya online!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back