Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Q: Can I access the open beta of Simracing.GP?
A: Yes, see here how to join: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rd-club-races-are-back.189354/

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Greetings & Salutations, I'm a old RD member from way back when. For those as old as me I used to race for team call RPM (proving age).

Alas I have had to make a new account due to the fact I can't remeber the email I origanally used (Possably dead long ago).

So see you on the black, may never the red mist of doom see your door!

Hello from NY, new to SIM racing after seeing the incredible amount of options for AC and starting to play this week after checking all my settings and available mods! Can't wait!

New around these parts. Purchased AC & ACC during the steam sale. I ordered the Monza R5 bundle. I have never played on a wheel before. This will be my first time. Seems crazy since I have been playing off and on since I was a kid. Looking at building a cockpit next.

Hello everyone!

I've been reading the site for many years - mostly topics on wheel set up for specific games.

I play a huge variety of AUTO & MOTO racers, shooters, hunting, fishing, RPG's, super-hero's, flying, space games, zombies, etc.

Check out my youtube channel - youtube.com/@gamebrainmedia

Last edited:
Hi Everyone, been on the forum for around a year but don't really post. Am I able to sell Sim Racing gear on here? Is there a 'For Sale' section?

Thanks,
Dan

Hello to everyone again. :)

Been away for a few years but back now. Hope to meet some fellow rookies on the tracks again. I am and will be extremely rusty in sim racing I think. But I have done some online racing many years ago. I started online racing in a Nascar Racing 2003 (V8 Thunder NR2003) league about 18 years ago. Since 2010 I was a member here and got racing in the clubs, mainly RRE and Race 07 with a bit of Automobilista 1.
Any ways.........good to be back. :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 246 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 161 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.5%
  • < 5 years