RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great start, watching a little bit of argy bargy on the first two laps, was having a good race with @Ross Garland & then I overcooked it on last turn, hello wall, then spun it on two other occasions & that was my race screwed. I then continued to the end but alas it was not to be as I had no fuel on the final turn :(
@David DeGreef was behind me & as the true Gentleman he is, pushed me over the line. Thanks mate :)
Wishing you all here at RD a very merry Christmas & an even better new year :thumbsup:

Good racing guys! Some good stuff there, really enjoyable. I lost a lot of time accidentally taking four tyres instead of two which took me out of the battle for 5th/6th, but was on for 7th until I ran out of fuel two corners before the end of the race! Stupid patch made the fuel calculations accurate, how dare they!

:) I changed my pitstop settings during race and quickly calculated the fuel usage before (using the web hud overlay) : with 60 litres I've been on the save side, but yeah, nice that the calculations are correct now. I really need to run a few more practice laps with the new tire model (just ran our DTM league finals with but as the DTMs are not fully updated yet,it was not a big issue actually). Very clean racing guys, will definitely join again.

Merry Christmas 'n all :cool:

@Ross Garland I'm not sure what you think, I hope you feel my defending was on the right side of the edge, the gearing of the Porsche is so weird, it loses so much momentum against the BMW in third that I had to keep my advantage through the corners at least.:D

But I think this was one of the most entertaining races I attended this year, It was extremely hard to keep up with @Jean Jacques Martin I could only just jump him with an undercut.:) Thanks for the race everyone!

Where is it to read in the event infos?
It's never been written in the event info because it is not a server setting, it is just the way R3E works. Online, offline, doesn't matter. If you have mandatory pits stops in the race you will always have to change at least two tyres for your stop to be valid. I'll probably add it to future events though, to make sure nobody else has this problem again.

@Ross Garland I'm not sure what you think, I hope you feel my defending was on the right side of the edge, the gearing of the Porsche is so weird, it loses so much momentum against the BMW in third that I had to keep my advantage through the corners at least.:D
@balage06, I have no problem with your defending mate, don't worry. :) You were tough but fair, and it was great fun trying to get close and get past you. :thumbsup:

hey ross thanks for your answer. it's clearly my fault - because i have to enter the ts channel and could ask for this.
in other events its changing between 2 tires, 1L fuel, or othe options... so what........
looking forward to races here ;)

Guys, please remember that this is an English language forum. I realise that not everyone knows perfect English, but I'm afraid those are the rules.

The main language at RaceDepartment is English. Other languages are permitted only in private and profile messages.

LINK

Hey @2112 I thought I remember you saying you may have some experience on the Green Hell ;), do you have sometime this upcoming week to do some lead follow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 21 22.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.8%