RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, i am giving an eye on these races and i would like to know if is mandatory to have the gt4 pack or is possible to own only the car i choose to race with

@David DeGreef technically I guess it doesn’t matter because there’s enough room in the server, but I’m not listed. In the #75 Z. Thanks and hope to have you back real soon.
Sorry got lost in all the posts, you're in.
Need to order some parts from Fanatec so we'll see, hope to have it by next week latest.

I use motec lap analysis for rf2, I got RST for R3E. It took me a whole day to get my wheel working similar to rf2. I'm having a hard time converting, for some reason you have to enter a lot of stuff to get it to work, like the dia of the tires? what? but, it is working now. When I first joined the server it was a big surprise to me to be sliding all over due to the 'real thing' track difficulty. But I got my lap times back down.
These cars are really hard to control with the turbo's & 700HP.

That was definitely something else. I should of spent more time testing setups for later in the race. The balance of my car started going away pretty quickly. Could not go near the brakes or throttle without it wanting to do a pirouette with about 20 mins left. Tried to stick it out but was just to scared so I pitted. Weird thing is according to the "tire data" from dashboard I should of had a real bad push. I think its time to just forget all about trying to figure out what the tires are doing in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back