Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
I haven’t had the concentration this week to practice but I will get an hour in later. I’m actually looking forward to starting near the back and having a good fun race!

Sorry Ross, please sign me out again... I’m on day 14 of some messed up headache ****. Just finished work and I need to lie down.
Sorry, I’ll make one soon I promise!

Anyone else struggling with the default setup? It constantly wants to swap ends on turn in.

High speed or low speed turn in? Could lower rear ride height. Check you are using a reasonable steering lock and ratio.
I can’t remember if these cars have adjustable aero but try increasing rear wing if it’s high speed turn in that you are struggling with, reducing the rear ride height will change the aero balance to the rear. Don’t go too low as you don’t want to bottom out the rear! A stiffer damper compression may be required or stiffer spring rate.
edit2: Ignore me I’m messed up it moves forward when raised at the rear...

Last edited:
Anyone else struggling with the default setup? It constantly wants to swap ends on turn in.
Me. I've spent the last hour randomly changing all kinds of things trying to make this thing driveable at all. Few things seem to change all that much really, though I've got it feeling better (for me) than the default. Not really a fan of these cars... I find them an utter chore to drive.

F..c..kk...My computer crashed!! gone to black screen...and i dont where the car was...hope i didn´t cause any crash. And then went to blue screen. I wont join 2nd race, trying to figure this out. new pc and this sht happens! Sorry

Don't think I'll ever be trying those cars again. They are absolutely horrible to drive - no grip and unpredictable to boot. They spin on the throttle, off the throttle, fast corners, slow corners. I tried everything with the setup and nothing seemed to improve it at all.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 421 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 265 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 47.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.7%
Back