WRC 8 Mods

WRC8 WRC 8 Mods v11.0 = DRIVERS EDITION = (EPIC STORE)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Happy Christmas / Holidays to all. :)

I've had some time off work over the past week and will be off work all of this week. I am using all of my spare time to get the mod finished up. It's coming along really well and the game looks much better.

Yes I bought an Oculus Quest 2. I have looked in the games code there is a lot of VR related functions. So yes they are testing / developing VR in the game engine for the future (WRC 10 maybe) Maybe I can get it enabled who knows.

Last edited:
Another RACEDEPARTMENT World exclusive sneak peek for you :thumbsup:

WRC9 FIA RALLY STAR DLC - MORE INFO HERE and HERE

View attachment 425677

M-Sport Fiesta Rally3 DLC - RACEDEPARTMENT World exclusive sneak peek
View attachment 425679
View attachment 425681
View attachment 425682
View attachment 425683
View attachment 425684

All screenshots captured in game by me.

Another RACEDEPARTMENT world exclusive sneak peek for you.
WRC9 2020-12-22 18-02-20.jpg

The Rally Star stages will be held on the freeroam map.
Here are the stage routes.

RALLYSTAR.jpg

Last edited:
hi all and happy new year! AgentHex0007 (or any other modder). I have a trouble with controllers, My first controller is a thrustmaster t300rs wheel, with manual gear or, alternate handbrake. But i have a sequential handmade gearshift, wrc 7-8-9 recognized " generic 8axis gamepad". No problem the use with any other racing game (assetto corsa, dirt rally, rbr...). In wrc game I can't use it as a secondary device (seq gear or handbrake) because the game recognizes it as a primary device and, even excluding unnecessary keys, it conflicts with the primary wheel. With wrc 7 and 8I also tried as a steam peripheral but nothing.i have bought Wrc 9 in a epic game store.
would it be possible to get a tip to make my gamepad work as a secondary device without conflicts? Thanks in advance for your modwork. Best whishes:) and sorry for my google english

Last edited:
Happy New Year all :)

Had a lot of time off during the holidays to put some serious hours of work in to the WRC9 mods. The Game and graphics mods and installers are nearly finished and I will post up the beta in the next few days (promise)
The car handling and dynamics mods will follow at a later date.

Here are a couple of work in progress screen shots.

Mods off: Argentina, noon, dark and very fuzzy blur on everything.
WRC9 2021-01-01 08-55-45.jpg

WRC9 2020-12-31 08-08-37.jpg

Mods on: Argentina, Noon, Sunny with nice bright skies and crystal clear views into the distance.
WRC9 2021-01-01 08-55-34.jpg

WRC9 2020-12-31 08-07-52.jpg

WRC9 2021-01-01 09-12-54.jpg

WRC9 2021-01-01 09-16-35.jpg

WRC9 2021-01-02 02-25-53.jpg

Some of the Mods, Enhanced lighting, Exposure, HDR, Saturation, Colour, Skys, Super Clarity, DOF, Fog, Surface Detail, Car paintwork, Reflections, Denser grass, Windscreen fix, Sun visor mod, Darker in cockpit lighting, Custom HUD, Centre cockpit view and many more mods that cant be seen in these pictures.

Attachments

• WRC9 2021-01-01 09-11-37.jpg
    WRC9 2021-01-01 09-11-37.jpg
    783.7 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

Had a lot of time off during the holidays to put some serious hours of work in to the WRC9 mods. The Game and graphics mods and installers are nearly finished and I will post up the beta in the next few days (promise)

View attachment 431967
View attachment 431968

Mods on: Argentina, Noon, Sunny with nice bright skies and crystal clear views into the distance.
View attachment 431969
View attachment 431970
View attachment 431972
View attachment 431973

Some of the Mods, Enhanced lighting, Exposure, HDR, Saturation, Colour, Skys, Super Clarity, DOF, Fog, Surface Detail, Car paintwork, Reflections, Denser grass, Windscreen fix, Sun visor mod, Darker in cockpit lighting, Custom HUD, and many more mods that cant be seen in these pictures.

Happy new Year @AgentHeX 0007 !! Please bring this asap to test. looks really nice!!!

View attachment 431967
View attachment 431968

View attachment 431969
View attachment 431970
View attachment 431972
View attachment 431973

Some of the Mods, Enhanced lighting, Exposure, HDR, Saturation, Colour, Skys, Super Clarity, DOF, Fog, Surface Detail, Car paintwork, Reflections, Denser grass, Windscreen fix, Sun visor mod, Darker in cockpit lighting, Custom HUD, and many more mods that cant be seen in these pictures.
Happy new Year @AgentHeX 0007!!! New magical beauties ... as always ... thank you!!!!

[QUOTE = "AgentHeX 0007, message: 3317125, membre: 97460"]
Bonne année à tous :)

J'ai eu beaucoup de temps libre pendant les vacances pour consacrer de sérieuses heures de travail aux mods WRC9. Le jeu et les mods graphiques et les installateurs sont presque terminés et je publierai la version bêta dans les prochains jours (promis)
Les mods de conduite et de dynamique de la voiture suivront à une date ultérieure.

Voici quelques captures d'écran de travaux en cours.

Mods off: Argentine, midi, flou sombre et très flou sur tout.
[ATTACH = complet] 431967 [/ ATTACH]
[ATTACH = complet] 431968 [/ ATTACH]

Mods sur: Argentine, midi, ensoleillé avec un beau ciel lumineux et des vues cristallines au loin.
[ATTACH = complet] 431969 [/ ATTACH]
[ATTACH = complet] 431970 [/ ATTACH]
[ATTACH = complet] 431972 [/ ATTACH]
[ATTACH = complet] 431973 [/ ATTACH]
[ATTACH = complet] 432288 [/ ATTACH]

Certains des mods, éclairage amélioré, exposition, HDR, saturation, couleur, ciel, super clarté, DOF, brouillard, détails de surface, peinture de voiture, réflexions, herbe plus dense, correction de pare-brise, mod de pare-soleil, éclairage plus sombre dans le cockpit, HUD personnalisé , Vue du cockpit central et bien d'autres mods qui ne peuvent pas être vus sur ces images.

[/CITATION]

Bonjour AgentHeX 0007!
Bonjour à tous !

J'ai joué au WRC récemment, plus précisément au WRC 8 et j'ai découvert votre MOD il y a 2 jours et c'est juste FABULEUX!
Merci pour votre travail professionnel!

Last edited:
Thank you!!...Thank you!!....Thank you!!....so much!!!... for this Update ... (v.1.6.9)!!!
Unfortunately I did not turn off the automatic update from EPIC, the version was upgraded ... (v.1.6.9) .... so I could not enjoy the MOD for it until now (WRC 8). With your new upgrade ... (v.1.6.9) ... everything is magical again.
God bless you for all that you offer us. Happy new Year @AgentHeX 0007!!!
Thank you very much .....SORRY... for my English language....
Telis

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back