WRC 8 Mods

WRC8 WRC 8 Mods v11.0 = DRIVERS EDITION = (EPIC STORE)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi @AgentHeX 0007,
Can we turn off the dynamic contrast of the game? Thx

contrast.jpg

When we adjust the view (especially in the hood view),we can notice a clearing up of the image (more or less important) depending on the position of the camera.

c.jpg

Last edited:
Hi @AgentHeX 0007,
Can we turn off the dynamic contrast of the game? Thx

View attachment 425924

When we adjust the view (especially in the hood view),we can notice a clearing up of the image (more or less important) depending on the position of the camera.

View attachment 425925

The windows are tinted and also the brightness adjusts itself to the environment . I have taken care of this in WRC9 mods v1. I have removed a lot of the tint from the windscreen, lowered the visibility of the environmental reflections on the screen, realistic windscreen rain drops, better looking windscreen dirt build up etc.

There will be all of the same features as WRC8 mods plus some new graphics tweaks.

I have adjusted all of the games lighting, fog, bloom, god rays, enhanced road surface detail, enhanced wet road reflections (fixes most of the terrible flickering glitchy artefacts of the SSR and undetailed mirror like surfaces), enhanced tyre marks on stage surfaces, enhanced dust and particles effects, brighter headlights and brake lights, orange/red glowing brake disks, glossier car paint with finer rain drop details, enhanced shadows, enhanced AO, enhanced water spray effects and much more, plus all of the usual physics mods, tyre mods, hud mods, camera mods, centre cockpit views, enhanced dashboards ect. just like WRC8 Mods

I know it is taking a long time, but now with the latest December patch I hope they do not change to much of the code in the future and I can finish up v1

Last edited:
Hi @AgentHeX 0007 its possible to unlock the Portugal stages and the Yaris GR in the October update?

I can't use the December update because its unplayable like you know...
Yes I can tell you how to do that :thumbsup:

The Portugal stages will be the beta versions and have no co-driver voice calls. The stages could also have bugs and glitches and be less detailed than the final December DLC release.

Last edited:
Hi @AgentHeX 0007 ! The cameras position and all our profiles status are saved in "...My games/WRC9/SAVEDATA/save" right? Can you ajust the hyundai i20 WRC dash cam to the values i want? I will send you my "save" file. Can you do that?

Yes.
The game is smoother with Freesync than the vertical synchronization of the game.
But even with the Freesync,I have slowdowns especially on the cockpit views since the December update.I play with the hood view which suffers less from drops in fps.
I didn't have these troubles before the last update of the game.

Hi!

I told yesterday to the devs that they change the vsync mode. I sended the diferent modes before and after the update that are in UserSettings.cfg. Lets see what they will do...

Last edited:
I noticed something about dropping fps.
Above all,you should not change your view during the game,as this will slow down.
For example,if I want to play with the cockpit view,I leave the default game on this view.I quit the game.Then I relaunch the game without changing the view.Result I gained a few fps(+8).

I noticed something about dropping fps.
Above all,you should not change your view during the game,as this will slow down.
For example,if I want to play with the cockpit view,I leave the default game on this view.I quit the game.Then I relaunch the game without changing the view.Result I gained a few fps(+8).

I play with dashcam...its unplayable. i just tried everything nothing works. I try that also.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 1 3.7%