WRC 8 Mods

WRC8 WRC 8 Mods v11.0 = DRIVERS EDITION = (EPIC STORE)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Alex, i have not altered Ced's settings for any cars. They are how he sent them to me :thumbsup:

With Ced's performance mod he is using my Sim-PLUS+ Grip A as his baseline, then adding engine parameters to that and also some separate files.

He sent me his latest performance mods and I simply added them into all of my Sim-PLUS+ mods with all the different grip levels available, but with his performance mods added.

My guess is that his latest performance mods are slightly different to the ones he posted publicly here.

Last edited:
I tried to change back to default performance to make a comparison but on the other physics options it still loading ced's performance mod

Found the problem, great spot, thank you for testing. :thumbsup:

The problem is when going from one mod to the other some files were not getting copied over.

A quick way around this is to select default physics, install that, then open the mod installer and select the new physics mod you want to use.

I will update the installer shortly, thanks again.

(I added your name to the in game credits also :D)

I am not an expert,but I think we overdone it with the engine.It feels like it lacks of torque.In Ced's video it was looking better...I don't know if after the video more changes have been made.

I think here it looks better
In this video, the car have more torque effectively (about 480Nm) but also short gearbox ratio. I didn't have any dyno figures and i try to make the torque really smooth as pictures i have share with you on the last page.
I can have more torque for sure if people think it needed.

I don't know this game yet
for now, i stay on wrc8 because i didn't have a lot of time to work on other game.
I play ride 3, and car games, and of course if you don't know the Snaefell track or didn't play with TT1 you will need many many hours in the game to start enjoying it before pushing in every corner...

it's the same engine and game, I hope AgentHex 007 can mod easily the KLOTONN games....

I play ride 3, and car games, and of course if you don't know the Snaefell track or didn't play with TT1 you will need many many hours in the game to start enjoying it before pushing in every corner...

it's the same engine and game, I hope AgentHex 007 can mod easily the KLOTONN games....

I will be looking at TT2 asap. Im hoping that future games by Kylotonn will not lock out us mod makers the same as Codemasters did years ago.

pm with Nacon/Kylotonn games suggest that at the moment they are open to mods as long as we can work together to prevent online cheating.

In this video, the car have more torque effectively (about 480Nm) but also short gearbox ratio. I didn't have any dyno figures and i try to make the torque really smooth as pictures i have share with you on the last page.
I can have more torque for sure if people think it needed.

okay we keep testing

I have been looking for some time for ways to reduce the deflecting effect of puddles and fords.

Well I think I found a solution, the only constraint being that we are in career mode and that we have in R&D the "Water Puddles" and "Splasher" perks.

It's compatible with the AgentHeX 0007 Mod that I congratulate once again for its fantastic work.
(The only little problem I have with his mod are "freezes" that come back very regularly throughout the specials.)

I continue my tests and I'll keep you informed.;)

Update for fix the leak of torque send to AgentHex. Now WRC cars have more torque in low and middle range. The power is not affected.
I play with simPLU+ Physics with brake mod and Grip Level B. It seem's to me great now.

This rally game with the AgentHex 007 physics brake mod is a pure marvel.

I now play with Sim plus + A version + brake mod and the driving feeling is fantastic no udersteer now.

In France I have done endurance races on dirt and gravel with SSV's and I know what it's like for a vehicle to behave in these kinds of conditions whether it's rain, mud or snow.
On track or tarmac I drive regularly with my Focus RS mk2 (400 HP) ...in short, all this to say that we now have the feeling of real rally cars.

At last a rally game where the cars don't slide in all directions and are practically undrivable and yet without being arcade.

For me this game now is superior to DIRT 2...:)

Is it me or totally normal to not get even closer to my jwrc 180hp non tweaked car ghost (original), with ced’s torque power mode applied 280hp wrc2 car?
Loved the feel of ced’s mode instead of a rocket ship by the way. :thumbsup:

I was driving Citroen C3 WRC and now I realized that only this car is slower than the others.However I need to roll back to default performance to make a comparison and still the mod doesn't unistall with 9.03 (*EDIT it can be unistalled only by the remove method)

PS: I installed 9.03 over version 9

Last edited:
I was driving Citroen C3 WRC and now I realized that only this car is slower than the others.However I need to roll back to default performance to make a comparison and still the mod doesn't unistall with 9.03 (*EDIT it can be unistalled only by the remove method)

PS: I installed 9.03 over version 9
The C3 have less torque than other wrc (400Nm) that's the reason why it seem's to be slower than other wrc. This engine have to be used differently, not with his torque but with his power in high rev (380bhp @ 7200rpm)

Is it me or totally normal to not get even closer to my jwrc 180hp non tweaked car ghost (original), with ced’s torque power mode applied 280hp wrc2 car?
Loved the feel of ced’s mode instead of a rocket ship by the way. :thumbsup:
Have to check the default value but it seems that the JWRC had more than 250bhp. Now the JWRC make 200bhp at 6500rpm like the official M Sport Fiesta R2

The C3 have less torque than other wrc (400Nm) that's the reason why it seem's to be slower than other wrc. This engine have to be used differently, not with his torque but with his power in high rev (380bhp @ 7200rpm)
In theory with 400Nm you can't have 380bhp before 6800/7000rpm. To reach this power, torque must be higher than 370Nm at 7200rpm.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.