WRC 8 Mods

WRC8 WRC 8 Mods v11.0 = DRIVERS EDITION = (EPIC STORE)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Excuse, but why no more reflection surface choice like the V7 or V8 ?

This Mod I have been working on for many months. v3 to v8 all had flaws and are really not usable at all. The version numbers mean nothing and are only really for me to keep track of revisions and experiments that I have done over the months.

As a side note, I could make the mod so much better but there is a shader bug that prevents me from modding some elements of the stages. So a compromise had to be made and some hackery done to get it to do what I wanted it to do.

Meanwhile...

Things get a little out of hand while working on a new damage mod :D

WRC8 2020-03-12 16-40-53.jpg

WRC8 2020-03-12 16-40-59.jpg

WRC8 2020-03-12 16-43-09.jpg

Damage Mod v2:
Damage Level - Samir, your breaking the car!! :roflmao:

Just read back through a couple of pages but didn't see it mentioned. Just installed the update, but the AI drivers part of it is having the opposite effect for me and is making the game easier rather than harder.

Just read back through a couple of pages but didn't see it mentioned. Just installed the update, but the AI drivers part of it is having the opposite effect for me and is making the game easier rather than harder.

Yes, thanks

I am aware of the bug. It was a typing error when I compiled the mod. :x3:

In v10.0 i have fixed this and reworked the AI mod completely. Coming soon... :thumbsup:

Hi all, sorry for google english. Many thanks AgentHex 0007 for new improvement.(i wait for 10.0 version :D:D:D )
I use Sim-PLUS+ with Brakes Mod and Ced's Performance Mod

I would like to make a WRC8 simple consideration and I would like to ask everyone what you think of it.
in general it seems to me that the game is too fast and the cars still have a lot of grip. if you look at the real wrc onboard cameras, you can see that the high-speed road sections run more slowly and in the more driven road sections the cars do not have the same speed as seen in the game ,but the loss of grip occurs at a "perception" "of lower speed.(there seems to be a little "need for speed effect" in the game..).
I like WRC8 ( and, yes, thanks Benjamin community manager at Nacon and thanks kYlotonn),
but maybe I would like it to lose some "sense of speed" and grip to get closer to the real wrc.
What would you like?

Ah, for Benjamin:
Why don't you put more special stages in the wrc plus championships (since they are already in the game)? you could put the windshield that gets wet when going through streams (like dirt rally 2 ...). And finally you could increase the visible level of damage to the bodywork (at 100 km / h against a tree even at a "realistic" level almost nothing happens ...)

Hi all, sorry for google english. Many thanks AgentHex 0007 for new improvement.(i wait for 10.0 version :D:D:D )
I use Sim-PLUS+ with Brakes Mod and Ced's Performance Mod

I would like to make a WRC8 simple consideration and I would like to ask everyone what you think of it.
in general it seems to me that the game is too fast and the cars still have a lot of grip. if you look at the real wrc onboard cameras, you can see that the high-speed road sections run more slowly and in the more driven road sections the cars do not have the same speed as seen in the game ,but the loss of grip occurs at a "perception" "of lower speed.(there seems to be a little "need for speed effect" in the game..).

Are you using my Dynamic FOV Mod? Turn that off and turn it off in the games setup menu.

v10 is in final testing and one of the new features is tyre grip levels and friction multiplier mod, so you should be able to get the car sliding as you like, much more than the v9 dynamics mods. :thumbsup:

Im pretty sure that is imposible do something with the RPM Lights in cockpit cam???? to work well , or at least more strong and brilliant colours , I guess this cannot be done right?
Im just curious about that

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea