WRC 8 Mods

WRC8 WRC 8 Mods v11.0 = DRIVERS EDITION = (EPIC STORE)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello everyone, I'm Benjamin, Community Manager on WRC 8 at Nacon. We wanted to make a statement regarding the use of mods in our game.

We understand that some of you genuinely want to improve their game experience by testing new things in WRC 8. Your mods also help us at Nacon and Kylotonn to understand what could be updated and modified in the future so that a larger audience would enjoy the WRC games.

However, we want to make it clear that the use of mods on the esports scene is strictly forbidden for obvious ethical and fair-play reasons. If we see that someone has used this or another mod to improve the physics and handling of his/her car we will immediately take action by banning the account from the game. We won't accept any suspicious behaviour at all.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
Hi Benjamin, thank you for the esport and Mod use clarification! Benjamin can i ask what official way there is to communicate with the developers on WRC 8 ISSUES? when people including myself use to report issues and what not to https://www.wrcthegame.com/en/technical-support we never get any response back, no reply at all which is not only unprofessional but also RUDE.
Respectfully,
DRDNA

Hello everyone, I'm Benjamin, Community Manager on WRC 8 at Nacon. We wanted to make a statement regarding the use of mods in our game.

We understand that some of you genuinely want to improve their game experience by testing new things in WRC 8. Your mods also help us at Nacon and Kylotonn to understand what could be updated and modified in the future so that a larger audience would enjoy the WRC games.

However, we want to make it clear that the use of mods on the esports scene is strictly forbidden for obvious ethical and fair-play reasons. If we see that someone has used this or another mod to improve the physics and handling of his/her car we will immediately take action by banning the account from the game. We won't accept any suspicious behaviour at all.

Sincerely,

Perfectly understandable with regards to the esports aspect of the game. Given you specifically mention esports, would those of us that use the mods for singleplayer only be OK to carry on? The physics mod has enabled me to find a good middle ground versus the AI in the career and season modes. Without the mod, I wouldn't be playing the game because of the massive step between the top two difficulty levels.

Hi Benjamin, thank you for the esport and Mod use clarification! Benjamin can i ask what official way there is to communicate with the developers on WRC 8 ISSUES? when people including myself use to report issues and what not to https://www.wrcthegame.com/en/technical-support we never get any response back, no reply at all which is not only unprofessional but also RUDE.
Respectfully,
DRDNA

Social media are the best way so we can transfer feedback to the developers. The online form is only to reach the Technical Support.

Sincerely,
Hi Benjamin,

This is completely understandable and I agree with your statement fully.

My Mods were never intended or designed to be used online and from day one in WRC 8 Mods v1.0 and onward it has always been stated in red bold underlined text on the first page of the installer that users should NOT use any of my mods online.

Maybe Kylotonn Games can enable some type of cheat detection for online play as it seems there is already something built into the games .exe file.
d:\kt\playall\code\runtime\common\playall\common\core\anticheatmanager.cpp

I could add an anti-cheat to the upcoming mods installer v9.0 for game v1.5.1 that will completely block the game from going online when my mods have been installed.

This would stop casual players from using any of my mods to cheat online but within a small time i am quite sure that they would soon figure out how to bypass it anyway, plus the ethics of doing this are questionable.

Any thoughts on this guys before i release v9.0 ?

Last edited:
I like the respect here. Passionate players use great mods from great minds to have better game experiences, not to cheat on other players, and the creators just respect the honest players and modders because they understand what pushes all this thing: PASSION. I have almost all rally "simulators" from the colin mc rae to the wrcs from evolution studios on ps2 and all the latest. all bought and original, And I am so happy with the phisics mods, to add realism to what is just a run or two a day, just for fun and passion.
This said, Ican't wait to try this new mod!!!!!

Sincerely,

I apologize immediately for my very bad and google English.
Benjamin, Community Manager on WRC 8 at Nacon, who are you?
Where have you been to kylotonn games so far?
What improvements have you made in six months since the release of your game?
Where can you argue to suggest improvements since you're a ghost? I bought a lot of rally games, cmr (the whole series), rbr (and I still thank ski games and the modders community for keeping it alive for many years), dirt rally 1 and 2, wrc6-7 (thanks pepisoft. .). I like simulations and I only play in singleplayer, levelsimulations and clearly with steering wheel and sim station.
I love wrc8, beautiful special stages one career mode, officially licensed, but I hate wrc8, poorly finished product, simcade physics, poorly recognized peripherals (I have th t300rs, th8, generic joypad for seq sh or handbrake), ridiculous updates ( when will you solve the "level 50" bug?).
I love AgentHex0007 (and, of course, the whole community of modders ..), because it dedicates FREE time and intelligence to improve a product at YOUR place for all of us who have PURCHASED YOUR game ...
I hope you will improve wrc8 to create an even more beautiful game (why don't you increase the amount of special stages in each rally? Also as dlc ...), why don't you improve physics by following what modders do? (thanks Ced97421)
Why don't you add the possibility of better adjusting the seat?And many others improvements..

You should thank the modders instead of thinking that they are just people who could cheat in your online games .. I recommend you try the physics of AgentHex simplus + level B or C and the mod Engines, it could be a good starting point to IMPROVE .. . :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Torque update 10/03/2020

-> Toyota Yaris WRC: 380bhp @ 6600rpm and 430Nm @ 3500-6000rpm
1583863756751.png

-> Hyundai i20 WRC: 380bhp @ 6000rpm and 450Nm @ 4000-5800rpm
1583863774215.png

-> Citroen C3 WRC: 380bhp @ 7200rpm and 400Nm @ 3500-6600rpm
1583863820125.png

-> Ford Fiesta WRC: 380bhp @ 6600rpm and 450Nm @ 4200-6000 rpm
1583863932682.png

Each WRC make 380bhp as it should be regarding the official numbers. The difference is the torque and the maner it was used. For people who prefer smoother curves, maybe the i20 is the best car whereas if you like high rev, the Yaris seems to be better. It depend on the driver.

-> C3 R5: 285bhp @ 5800rpm and 420Nm @ 3100-4700rpm
1583863994574.png

-> Fiesta R5: 295bhp @ 4700rpm and 475Nm @ 4300rpm
1583864039510.png

-> i20 R5: 290bhp @ 4700-5800rpm and 450Nm @ 4200rpm
1583864086448.png

-> Skoda Fabia R5: 290bhp @ 5300-5800rpm and 420Nm @ 3700-4700rpm
1583864116841.png

-> VW Polo R5: 272bhp @ 5300-6900rpm and 400Nm @2600-4800 rpm
1583864193476.png

-> Polo WRC: 315bhp @ 6500rpm and 425Nm @ 5000rpm
1583864218990.png

-> Lancia Delta HF: 450bhp @ 7800rpm and 441Nm @ 4800-5400 rpm
1583864227808.png

-> Ford Fiesta R2: 200bhp @ 5500-6500rpm and 290Nm @ 4000rpm
1583864248764.png

-> Porsche GT3 RS: 400bhp @ 7700-8400rpm and 470Nm @ 5800rpm
1583864274459.png

-> Alpine A110 1800S: 190bhp @ 7400rpm and 195Nm @5200rpm
1583864291633.png

-> Lancia 037: 310 bhp @ 8600rpm and 270Nm @ 7200rpm

1583864298325.png

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 46 86.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 18 34.0%