WRC 8 Mods

WRC8 WRC 8 Mods v11.0 = DRIVERS EDITION = (EPIC STORE)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Please make a backup of your folder below:
- D:\Games\WRC 8 FIA World Rally Championship\Common\Tuning

Then:

Try to unzip the file on: D:\Games\WRC 8 FIA World Rally Championship\Common\Tuning

i don't know if the link is working but here a link to download all the files: Engine Mods

if you have any remarks let me know. we can develop together all the cars.

PS: I use Sim-PLUS+ Physics and Grip Level A

Is there an update for the WRC 8 v1.5.1 version? It is crashing for some settings that I couldn't manage to find. Since it is first worked for my settings and then tried out your @Alex_Zach settings from the menu and game refuses to start.

Last edited:
Ok, For me on WRC8 v1.5.1 version working minimum settings like this; something beyond these settings makes the game crash at start.
So make your changes after backuped your game directory; until a fix for the bug is fixed.

• Sim-PLUS+ Physics Grip Level A
  • Sim-PLUS++
  • FORCE FEEDBACK - version with higher gear force feedbackDAMAGE MODE - More Visual damage
  • VAHICLE EXHAUST POPS MODE - Mod B %80
  • WORLD LIGHTNING SHADER MOD - Enhanced
  • GRAPHICS BLUR - Medium
  • POST PROCESS EFFECTS MODE - 1.5x
  • WATER DROPS - Finer more subtle screen water drops
  • HIGHER QUALITY GRAPHIS MOD - Install Mod

Ok, For me on WRC8 v1.5.1 version working minimum settings like this; something beyond these settings makes the game crash at start.
So make your changes after backuped your game directory; until a fix for the bug is fixed.

• Sim-PLUS+ Physics Grip Level A
  • Sim-PLUS++
  • FORCE FEEDBACK - version with higher gear force feedbackDAMAGE MODE - More Visual damage
  • VAHICLE EXHAUST POPS MODE - Mod B %80
  • WORLD LIGHTNING SHADER MOD - Enhanced
  • GRAPHICS BLUR - Medium
  • POST PROCESS EFFECTS MODE - 1.5x
  • WATER DROPS - Finer more subtle screen water drops
  • HIGHER QUALITY GRAPHIS MOD - Install Mod

Thanks for the feedback. It will help me with the new version.

WRC 8 Mods v9.0 is now complete and all mods are working %100 with game update v1.5.1

I have a couple of days of beta testing on some of the new mods that I have added to v9.0 and then it will be ready for upload.

I am aiming for a Friday evening upload, maybe sooner if all goes well.

We try to include this on, and i hope it will be

As we talked about in pm, If you can send me a link to the latest/best/tested version of your car performance mods before Friday I will be more than happy to work on adding them into the Physics section of my mod installer under its own section. Players will then be able to try out any physics mods they want, and be able to change them at will and also restore back to defaults game values using the installer :thumbsup:

Last edited:
WRC 8 Mods v9.0 is now complete and all mods are working %100 with game update v1.5.1

I have a couple of days of beta testing on some of the new mods that I have added to v9.0 and then it will be ready for upload.

I am aiming for a Friday evening upload, maybe sooner if all goes well.

As we talked about in pm, If you can send me a link to the latest/best/tested version of your car performance mods before Friday I will be more than happy to work on adding them into the Physics section of my mod installer under its own section. Players will then be able to try out any physics mods they want, and be able to change them at will and also restore back to defaults game values using the installer :thumbsup:
It will be ready for friday ☺️

ohhhh..... :inlove: :x3:

large.jpg

:D

But seriously... C00l collaboration ! :thumbsup:

Hello everyone, I'm Benjamin, Community Manager on WRC 8 at Nacon. We wanted to make a statement regarding the use of mods in our game.

We understand that some of you genuinely want to improve their game experience by testing new things in WRC 8. Your mods also help us at Nacon and Kylotonn to understand what could be updated and modified in the future so that a larger audience would enjoy the WRC games.

However, we want to make it clear that the use of mods on the esports scene is strictly forbidden for obvious ethical and fair-play reasons. If we see that someone has used this or another mod to improve the physics and handling of his/her car we will immediately take action by banning the account from the game. We won't accept any suspicious behaviour at all.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Hello benjamin,

I dont know all the player in this forum but i hope this mods is used only by players searching a sort of simulation.
By the way, cars are slower than the original cars.

If someone use mods on e-sport, you are right to banne them.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 24 9.1%
  • Monthly

Votes: 14 5.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 20 7.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 4 1.5%