Misc Telemetry Application 8.1

Telemetry for Codemasters F1 2018

1. SimsQ

SimsQ

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm on Xbox and it happens but is it possible to change it to Ferrari 1/Ferrari 2 instead of all player in a future update? or even better an option to rename the "player" in the tool as it seems every driver has their own ID while in the lobby? and then it will obviously reset when you go into a new lobby

2. Iko Rein

Iko Rein
    Premium

Ratings:
    +79
    The IDs can also change between starts, so it is not a reliable way to detect the players and I think if you play leagues, the IDs are different in different sessions. There has been long discussion on this on the Codemaster's forum.

The Ferrari 1/Ferrari 2 might be good way to solve this for XBox/PS4 players. Only issue I see in this, that if people are not playing the 'English' version, the name is not player, but something localised to their language. Maybe I can create some checks around that, i.e. if there are many players with the same name, I use the 'Team 1/2' option.

Cheers

3. anonymues

anonymues

Ratings:
    +0
    Is it just me, or app doesn't work after recent update 1.14 ?

4. Michelive

Michelive

Ratings:
    +3
    Me too had some problems after last update.

5. Iko Rein

Iko Rein
    Premium

Ratings:
    +79
  6. Iko Rein

Iko Rein
    Premium

Ratings:
    +79
    Iko Rein updated Telemetry Application with a new update entry:

Telemetry for Codemasters F1 2018

Read the rest of this update entry...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.