New version for F1 2018.
Version 8.x uses the new 2018 UDP Telemetry data format from Codemasters F1 2018.
Version 7.1 is the last version to use the legacy format. I recommend you use the 8.x version, as the 7.x branch will not get any updates.
- Compare your own laps (speed, controls, forces, line driven) in graphs or visually
- Save opponent telemetry from online races and compare them to your own laps
- Save in Time Trial the Ghost lap's telemetry
- Detailed telemetry from other cars in same race
- In real-time map see position of other cars + the pit window (i.e. where you will land after successful pitstop)
- Extensive data for race, fuel use averages (also per fuel mix mode), how long the tyres will last etc.
- Very accurate time DELTA to other cars
- Race history, which you can also save for later viewing
To get 8.x version working with Codemasters F1 2018, you need to have
See the readme.txt inside the .zip for more detailed installation instructions.
- Java installed (tested on Windows, Linux & Mac), I have developed this with Java 8.181, so that version at minimum should be used
- Modify the in-game settings to enable the Telemetry feed and set the feed to be 2018
- Have latest F1 2018
And you might check the old threads in the previous versions for more insight.
And you can check my Install video on YouTube.
Some screenshots and a quick overview video.
Telemetry in 8.x
Map in 8.x
Race Info in 8.x
Race History in 8.x
Race Timing in 8.x
Driving in 8.x
Comparison in 8.x