Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Change the date and/or location and see what happens.
Ok, I see what you are saying and it is pretty cool if it changes based on location and month :) I live in Europe (the track is in Germany, I'm in the UK) and I'm pretty sure it is quite light here by 8am. I feel like 8am looks quite a lot like 7am here in the UK when I leave to go to work. One things for sure I will be paying a lot more attention to the light tomorrow morning than I normally do :roflmao:

Hi everyone!!
SOL is an amazing upgrade to AC... but there is a problem with ACServerManager.

When I start app it write on error.log:

acServerManager.exe Error: 0 : Weather
Riferimento a un oggetto non impostato su un'istanza di oggetto.
in acServerManager.MainWindow..ctor(Boolean loadUI) in i:\Manu\Documents\kunosprivate\acServerManager\acServerManager\MainWindow.xaml.cs:riga 267

Right now, only workaround is disable mod. Any ideas?! :cry:
Please use Sol 1.1 beta 2
https://discord.gg/fM8zVzP

Ok, I see what you are saying and it is pretty cool if it changes based on location and month :) I live in Europe (the track is in Germany, I'm in the UK) and I'm pretty sure it is quite light here by 8am. I feel like 8am looks quite a lot like 7am here in the UK when I leave to go to work. One things for sure I will be paying a lot more attention to the light tomorrow morning than I normally do :roflmao:
You can always check with https://www.sunearthtools.com/dp/tools/pos_sun.php
I have done so many comparison with the real life esp. with sunset times - you go crazy. But maybe its a time conversion problem.

You can always check with https://www.sunearthtools.com/dp/tools/pos_sun.php
I have done so many comparison with the real life esp. with sunset times - you go crazy. But maybe its a time conversion problem.
Or a misjudgement on my part. I really feel like it is light at 8am here in Europe at the moment but that isn't exactly a fact :p I will try and remember to check outside at 8am tomorrow and report back :D I know it is still dark but starting to turn light at around 7am when I go to work. It sounds like you have looked into this a lot where I haven't so chances are I'm wrong and it is still pretty dark at 8am.

@Andy-R
Also make sure the track you've selected has geo tags applied. Let me know if you don't know how to add them.
I'm in the UK too, and just did a test of Silverstone (had to add the tags in CM) with today's date at around 7am. The light seemed about right to me.

The sunrise (with broken clouds) probably did look more glorious than it actually is though :D

@Andy-R
Also make sure the track you've selected has geo tags applied. Let me know if you don't know how to add them.
I'm in the UK too, and just did a test of Silverstone (had to add the tags in CM) with today's date at around 7am. The light seemed about right to me.

The sunrise (with broken clouds) probably did look more glorious than it actually is though :D
It is a WIP track but it does have the tags. The site Peter linked suggests sunrise is around 8am at the moment so either it is still much darker at 8am than I thought it was or there is more light around before sunrise than in the current implementation I guess.

Here is 7:30am on track (using SOL PP)
20190121192927_1.jpg

I think there's something up with that track. I'm just uploading an accelerated time video of Silverstone from 6-7:30am with today's date.
It's very different to that.

ED; Here you go.

Last edited:
I think there's something up with that track. I'm just uploading an accelerated time video of Silverstone from 6-7:30am with today's date.
It's very different to that.

ED; Here you go.

That looks more like it, it may well be the track :) Thanks for uploading that :thumbsup: (I'm using 1.41 BTW)

I can confirm beta 2 is working with acservermanager! However, weather FX is not compatible. I have mid clear default weather at 10:30 and this is result. With wfx disabled it works fine...

Never mind, i ****ed up the sol_config....

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back