Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sorry for this. There are many ways to install it, I tried to write down the preferred install method. But what about drag'n'drop the Shader patch to CM. Does this work for you, in the lite version?

For the next version of Sol, I will also use Install via CM drag'n'drop the zip into CM. I believe for this you don't need the full version...
I did have JSGME installed before I installed CM as part of the Sol installation process; perhaps there was some sort of mod manager conflict. A friend of mine says it all worked for him, even without any activation of the mod on his part; he only had CM, not JSGME.

I did have JSGME installed before I installed CM as part of the Sol installation process; perhaps there was some sort of mod manager conflict. A friend of mine says it all worked for him, even without any activation of the mod on his part; he only had CM, not JSGME.
Yes. CM has also JSGME functions with automatic enabling mods if mods installed via drag'n'drop. The next version of Sol will be delivered with this type of install.

I've just install beta v.4 + shaders lights preview 44 and it just gets better ;)…. Not sure if contrast is a tad over done (my monitor is eyeone calibrated) but that's just real nit picking... Mid Oct/windy preset/8 degrees/8.30am early morning testing @ Mugello looks drop dead sexy in the Ferrari V10 2000…...

@Peter Boese

Fantastic mod and the way you respond quickly and patiently to questions is seriously impressive!

My question is how can I toggle Sol completely off and on (so I am not using it in vr due to performance issues but am on monitor).

Looking forward to your reply.

Sounds it's not installed correctly. You need Shader patch 1.25.41 or later to use it. Could you send me a picture of the in-game Shader patch weatherFX app?

Basically it works fine with shaders preview 40, as soon as i go to 41-42-43-44 cars are black with black dash and no headlights lights.

Basically it works fine with shaders preview 40, as soon as i go to 41-42-43-44 cars are black with black dash and no headlights lights.
Sol needs 1.25.41 or higher to work. With the Shader patch versions the new weatherFX engine was introduced and it was activated by default. If you don't have an implementation (like sol) it do not know what to do and you got those errors. You could deactivate weatherFX or just install Sol after it.

FWIW, in meteorological terms, a southeast wind means it's coming out of the southeast (ie towards the northwest), so it appears that this is functioning correctly.

Ah ok, I was thinking this but wasn't quite sure about it. The wind direction icon in CM kinda gave me the wrong idea, haha. I spoke with llja about it and he said he would sort it out on the next update if there really was a problem, and since then there has been no change.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back