Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, thanks for this mod!
I have the latest CM and Shaders Patch (0.1.25), I can create a dynamic weather plan that works but it doesn't seem to change the temperature and wind. Is there some setting I am missing or this is still w.i.p.?
Thanks again!

Hello, thanks for this mod!
I have the latest CM and Shaders Patch (0.1.25), I can create a dynamic weather plan that works but it doesn't seem to change the temperature and wind. Is there some setting I am missing or this is still w.i.p.?
Thanks again!
In the sol_weather app you should see the changes:
upload_2019-8-2_22-6-52.png

But just post your plan, maybe something is wrong....

It's a simple plan with two slots generated with "Sol Plan Selector". And it looks like it works, I get the debug values right and can see the trees moving less when wind is changing. I was watching the default "Tyres" and "Realtime" apps, was expecting to see values changing there but for some reason they don't update.

It's a simple plan with two slots generated with "Sol Plan Selector". And it looks like it works, I get the debug values right and can see the trees moving less when wind is changing. I was watching the default "Tyres" and "Realtime" apps, was expecting to see values changing there but for some reason they don't update.
No. Sol use the wind and temp parameters from CSP. The connection to AC must still be done.

Hi peter, the headlights in AI cars ( and by default mine) are always on whenever i choose daytime. Sol 1.2.4 (manually instaled) and CSP 140
Please, if you ask for support, just tell that you use another Ppfilter too. Atrip build that in his custom config. So if you use A3PP filter, you have to use its config app and toogle that off.

Please for the future. If you got problems with something, please choose the original "__Sol" filter, choose a Kunos tracks and choose a Kunos car. Don't use additional PostProcessing like SweetFX or Reshade. Then try again and if the error still exist, please come here and tell us.

And it is always nice, if you make a screenshot with the opened Sol_weather app. So I can see the debug strings. That would be nearly perfect.

Please, if you ask for support, just tell that you use another Ppfilter too. Atrip build that in his custom config. So if you use A3PP filter, you have to use its config app and toogle that off.
Yeah my bad. Didnt know that the A3PP filter controlled the headlights (nor that it had an app). I reinstalled and changed between recent CSP versions but nothing worked so i guessed that it was something from the menu but i couldnt find it. Thats why didnt seem necesary for me to take a screenshot.

Please for the future. If you got problems with something, please choose the original "__Sol" filter, choose a Kunos tracks and choose a Kunos car. Don't use additional PostProcessing like SweetFX or Reshade. Then try again and if the error still exist, please come here and tell us.

And it is always nice, if you make a screenshot with the opened Sol_weather app. So I can see the debug strings. That would be nearly perfect.

Ok ! Message recieved! Thanks for the support!

Yeah my bad. Didnt know that the A3PP filter controlled the headlights (nor that it had an app). I reinstalled and changed between recent CSP versions but nothing worked so i guessed that it was something from the menu but i couldnt find it. Thats why didnt seem necesary for me to take a screenshot.

Ok ! Message recieved! Thanks for the support!
Thanks, we have quite much of this reports. It shouldn't sound rough by me....

Last edited:
I'm sorry for my review... I read the guide but forgot to update CSP to 185. I thought this would never happen to me :speechless: Reported my review for removal... And donated a bit :)

Sorry again.

Absolutely loving v1.3. :thumbsup: Works perfectly with CSP .185 and Peter's recommended colour correction file. Looks incredible and performs extremely well in Vr (Valve Index)

The installation guide is absolutely essential reading. So many great tips to help you get the most out of the package.

Brilliant work as usual Peter! Thanks to you and all involved. :thumbsup:

[SOLVED]

It works now. I didn't realize I needed to select the 0.1.25-preview185. The main page really should have updated info about selecting the correct shader patch. The first thing you see is selecting preview140.

[previous post]
So I performed a manual install for SOL 1.3--copied all the folders to the AC folder, selected overwrite all files... and this is what I'm seeing in VR.

Screenshot_nissan_skyline_jgtc_road_america_3-8-119-8-41-41.jpg

I'm still troubleshooting.

If I perform a re-install of 1.2.4, everything's fine.

Here's the info and errors...
Screenshot_nissan_skyline_jgtc_road_america_3-8-119-8-53-6.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back