Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
check this out, how the grass starts poping out once the day starts ti kick in ? .. any way to tweaks this and keep it more similar to what it is at night ?
00327ED42EEE092270F573168FD008467234DF7A

few minutes after
396F96F539EF64F209965EE104DE7D72C636B681

How/where can I check what Sol version I am running in Content Manager. I have downloaded Vers 1.2.3 and works perfectly. I just want to make sure I have copied Vers 1.2.3 correctly. Thanks in advance.

On my picture it says Sol 0.7 weather app , did I not update something ?
Sol is released in JSGME format. So its possible to install it via CM. BUT, there are some problems with the file usage between different mods or Shader Patch, or even Steam prevent writing files. So its better to do a manual installation:

Install Sol 1.2 manually:

1. Open the Sol zip.
2. Go into the folder /MODS/Sol
3. Copy the folders apps, content, extension and system to AC root folder
4. Confirm overwriting existing files

Shader Patch 0.1.25 preview 139 at the time of testing
Actually there is a new VAO patch and a new light config out.

All can be held up to date over CM:
VAO
upload_2019-6-3_11-58-42.png

Track Config
upload_2019-6-3_11-59-15.png

I think it is pretty safe now to use the automated download. So just do these steps to be sure you have the latest autoloads:
1. Backup all existing files in /extension/config/tracks
2. Delete all files in /extension/config/tracks
3. Delete all files in /extension/config/tracks/loaded

If you discover problems, you can delete all files in /extension/config/tracks/loaded, they will be redownloaded then.

For the strange tint on the track, just uncheck this:
upload_2019-6-3_12-2-47.png

Loving the SOL mod and the new lease of life it gives to AC.

Recent problem i started having is the sun is not setting until 2am and back in the sky at 10am with full illumination by 1130. Correct sunset time would be 1030pm and the sunrise would be 430am and full illumination by 630. Only started happening the past couple of days. Previously it was spot on with the sun acting as it would be expected to do with the correct sunrise/sunset times for the given season

The sun seems to be rising and getting to its highest point and looping back to set just north of where it rose

Any help gratefully received

Loving the SOL mod and the new lease of life it gives to AC.

Recent problem i started having is the sun is not setting until 2am and back in the sky at 10am with full illumination by 1130. Correct sunset time would be 1030pm and the sunrise would be 430am and full illumination by 630. Only started happening the past couple of days. Previously it was spot on with the sun acting as it would be expected to do with the correct sunrise/sunset times for the given season

The sun seems to be rising and getting to its highest point and looping back to set just north of where it rose

Any help gratefully received
Just look at the settings >custom Shader patch >weatherFX - > uncheck "if no date is set, use original sun trajectory"

Might be a CM Lite/Full version thing?
VAO's aren't installed automatically here also (CM Full with auto-install ticked) but I could 'install xx entries' manually.

well, visually this looks super washed out , doesn't it ?
I don't think so, screen was taken with cinematic sol filter. Designed to remove over saturation and project a slightly cooler tone. A lot softer looking than the standard sharpness. I like that look. I use other filters, depends on what weather / time of day it is. It does look much better on official tracks, I was just testing and tweaking this morning with all the sol config options.

I don't think so, screen was taken with cinematic sol filter. Designed to remove over saturation and project a slightly cooler tone. A lot softer looking than the standard sharpness. I like that look. I use other filters, depends on what weather / time of day it is. It does look much better on official tracks, I was just testing and tweaking this morning with all the sol config options.
But what Patrik means is, there is actually a cut in the blacktones. So something must be with your monitor, if you say it look right on your side. On our side the dynamic is shrinked and brightness is boosted, which looks "washed out". So it will be also with somebody who try the filter and has normal monitor settings. It's like a cut, if you set "blacklevel compensation" in sol config.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 105 69.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 38 25.2%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 30 19.9%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 31 20.5%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 33 21.9%