Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ugg.. Had all working fine with sol 1.2 and CSP preview 127.. Then read that 129 will give a performance boost.. Used CM to "update" CSP to 129.. Hit "drive" to start game and see in the loading screen that it's back to preview 49.. Even though CM 'says' CSP 129 is "currently active".. :O_o:

Peter Boese updated Sol with a new update entry:

updated apps, fixes, new godrays, PPoff adjustable brightness

I recommend to install Custom Shader Patch 1.25.139
View attachment 308648

It has many bugfixes...

Install Sol 1.2.3 manually:

1. Open the Sol zip.
2. Go into the folder /MODS/Sol
3. Copy all folders to AC root folder
4. Confirm overwriting existing files

Sol 1.2.3 features:
new godrays
View attachment 308645
View attachment 308647

PP off brightness adjust:
View attachment 308649

Sol 1.2.3 CHANGELOG

- apps: sol_config 0.8, now fully support...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Peter im having this problem at night, the renault R.S doesnt turn on the lights automatically, neihter the AI, and the lights doesnt reflect on the cars.

Playing with Sol 1.2.2 and CSP 1.39
Sin título.gif
Sin título2.gif

Edit: installed Sol 1.2.3 and now seems fixed!, thank you and the team for your awesome mods

Last edited:
i tested with the ferrari FXX K and the AI did turn the lights but no reflections.
I recently installed Sol 1.2.3 and reinstalled the csp from scratch and now seems fixed. the AI r.s 01 turned the lights and it reflected on the cars

Yeah me neither, the rain doesnt activate neither automatically nor forcing it. The wipers, if you force it, works

Yes I did, but the Rain & Wipers work in any way, being in a Rainy Weather or Kunos Weather it works in any weather for my friends, but for me, doesn't work in any way....
Be sure you installed Sol manually as it is said in the describtion. Also, you could try to delete the settings file of the sol_weather app to reset it to defaults:
\assettocorsa\apps\python\sol_weather\settings\settings.ini

Be sure you installed Sol manually as it is said in the describtion. Also, you could try to delete the settings file of the sol_weather app to reset it to defaults:
\assettocorsa\apps\python\sol_weather\settings\settings.ini

Yes, deleted the old version and manually installed the new one. I also deleted the file that you mention but the problem persists

Also i noted this other issues:

-There are more fps drops
-The apps in replay dont hide
-The replay at the end of the session didnt capture the whole race. It kept the recording when i clicked to watch it in the middle of the race

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 174 66.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 114 43.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 121 46.5%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 45 17.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 71 27.3%
Back