Seat Leon TCR - 2018

Cars Seat Leon TCR - 2018 V1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
think something is up with your LODs

6316e64745b0a4feb9a70f804f0b2f21.gif
Should this issue also appears if I'm using the F7 cam ingame and zoom out and in?
Because this doesn't happen :O_o:

Could be that one of the lods has the paint detail texture turned off (usedetail=0 instead of 1). That means if a skin uses the detail texture (skin has black alpha parts) then the detail will turn off when the car switches from one lod to another. The reason you may not be seeing it because the skin you are checking doesn't use the detail texture for car color. Try with the same skin as gary.

Could be that one of the lods has the paint detail texture turned off (usedetail=0 instead of 1). That means if a skin uses the detail texture (skin has black alpha parts) then the detail will turn off when the car switches from one lod to another. The reason you may not be seeing it because the skin you are checking doesn't use the detail texture for car color. Try with the same skin as gary.
The livery of Gary is not a part of the pack. I've done all liveries at the same kind. None of them is using the detail texture. Maybe that's the reason for not noticing the LOD's thingy :O_o:

But thank you for this info :thumbsup:

Yup, the issue only shows up when using the detail texture. The issue is because not all LODs are using the same shader/textures, which they should be.

It can be fixed by setting the main LOD to use the proper metal_detail texture in the right channel instead of I think the damage map there. Right now to use the detail texture you have to call it the damage map, but then the other LODs revert back to the actual detail texture, hence the swtiching of colours.

But tbh there seems to be a lot of variety in shader settings anyway between LODs, so maybe best just resetting them all to match the LOD A (after correcting it of course).

So there's a fresh 1.7 update coming then? Because 1.4 is the last version I've had run successfully without it quitting on launch.
380 cars in my garage and it's the only one not launching at all now. Hopefully you've got your fix in hand, I enjoyed the 1.4 version.

@Fran Ran ,

Don't get cheeky with me! There is two versions in this mod - Cupra tcr & Seat Leon tcr. Many have tried to use the cupra, but it's not available yet!

I'm asking which of the two versions you're trying to use!

@Fran Ran ,

Don't get cheeky with me! There is two versions in this mod - Cupra tcr & Seat Leon tcr. Many have tried to use the cupra, but it's not available yet!

I'm asking which of the two versions you're trying to use!
No, I'm not trying to use the the Cupra, it's not even selectable other than as an empty button. I think the author of the mod has this handled, thanks.

(Though as an aside to the author, I can appreciate being excited about future launches, but I've also never seen a mod that has a selection for a future but currently non-usable car. Probably best avoided in the future to avoid confusion.)

INSTANT TEMP FIX - FOR CAR NOT LOADING.

Sorry, as I said above, I dropped a large one and it effects some but not all people.

Over write the collider (V1.6) with file below, and the car will work.

Like I said above, so sorry for this, but all is fixed in V1.7

Shaun

Again, thank you all for your patience.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1h7gOYe-VBCGec0KE8CE-2VqMH0MsVY2X
Sorry no joy. Put the replacement collider in, and it still goes to the loading screen with the car name, then it dumps back to either the AC main menu, or AC Content Manager main screen (depending on which way I'm trying to launch it.)

I'll just park it for awhile and await further versions and/or discussion. Thanks for trying.

Regarding Brakes - UPDATE

Brake temp's are controlled by YOUR ambient settings of AC, so if you start with say 10 degrees temp, then your brakes will start at 10 degrees, if you start with 30 degress, so on and so forth.

I had to ask the master (@kunos ) as it confused me as well, but I can confirm brakes are perfect and working, but it will be down to you own settings

Shaun

LOADING COLLIDER MESH FILE: content/cars/seat_leon_tcr/collider.kn5
LOADING MODEL content/cars/seat_leon_tcr/collider.kn5
VERSION=6

CRASH in:
OS-Version: 6.2.9200 () 0x100-0x1
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\caravatar.cpp (1309): CarAvatar::initPhysics
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\caravatar.cpp (896): CarAvatar::CarAvatar
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\sim.cpp (1446): Sim::addCar
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\racemanager.cpp (462): RaceManager::initOffline
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\racemanager.cpp (174): RaceManager::loadSessions
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\sim.cpp (320): Sim::Sim
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\splashscreen.cpp (319): SplashScreen::postRender
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\ksgame\game.cpp (181): Game::onIdle
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\ksgame\game.cpp (210): Game::run
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFD697B3034)
00007FFD697B3034 (KERNEL32): (filename not available): BaseThreadInitThunk
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFD69DF1461)
00007FFD69DF1461 (ntdll): (filename not available): RtlUserThreadStart

INSTANT TEMP FIX - FOR CAR NOT LOADING.

Sorry, as I said above, I dropped a large one and it effects some but not all people.

Over write the collider (V1.6) with file below, and the car will work.

Like I said above, so sorry for this, but all is fixed in V1.7

Shaun

Again, thank you all for your patience.
Unfortunately it's still not working for me with this collider.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back