Seat Leon TCR - 2018

Cars Seat Leon TCR - 2018 V1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
there's no need to speak to kunos devs, just copy it from any other car and put your data, it's a rather simple thing I guess
I agree with you, but you make it sound so simple (put your data)

Fuel consumption is difficult to gain, and it depends if the driver has a "Lead" foot :roflmao:

For example, I have a Focus ST, now I drive it thinking about the Turbo, fuel consumption etc etc as I do this daily....now my wife, when she drive it (as it's a lot more powerful that her car).....

photo-1465131302903-b8c3eb717fe2-1024x586.jpg

I'm not even sure you need to set AI running, you can probably drive yourself - all it does is take whatever the live reading of the 'CONS' value in the Car Physics App and save it, so obviously the longer you run with it the more representative it becomes.

This does become a problem though, as it will calculate for one track, so you would have to do this over a series of circuits (long and short ) and then calculate the laps used, and divide by the average length of a lap to get an average but also this would depend on how much fuel you added in the first place, which adds weight to the car, and makes fuel consumption more.

Test Lab coming up :laugh:

PS - I can't use me, I have a serious LEAD foot :roflmao:

First of all: Good to hear that things are going better in your personal lifes :)

I've been doing quite some tests with fuel_cons and made a lot of missing ones myself (you won't believe how many mods are actually missing that file). Hence me noticing that it was missing. From my experience it's enough to just start a race with one opponent on a track that isn't super slow and maybe not super flat. Personally i take the Nordschleife Endurance variant, because it has a good mixture of slow corners, straights and some elevation and let the AI run for a while. You can switch to the AI car using CTRL-NUM3, clicking on "Save cons" will result in the file being saved for the car you're spectating. I prefer that method over the CTRL-C variant of having your own car being driven, as the car instantly starts driving.

My fear had always been that just saving them after a while would result in calculations that are too tight, meaning that the AI would be close to 0L of fuel when crossing the finish line on some tracks. But after testing for a while i feel like there is some buffer added on top and no need to manually lower that value to include some sort of buffer yourself.

If you find out anything else during your research, let me know!

Last edited:
Fuel consumption seems to be too low. I tested the car on Zandvoort and it had a fuel consumption of 0.27 l/km. The technical specifications of the Golf GTI TCR for example talk about 0.4 - 0.5 l/km and this also seems to be in line with the fuel consumption of the WTCR cars in R3E.

Apart from that, tire temperatures and pressures were really high after 2 laps and you can't do anything about it. Is it supposed to be like that?

Fuel consumption seems to be too low. I tested the car on Zandvoort and it had a fuel consumption of 0.27 l/km. The technical specifications of the Golf GTI TCR for example talk about 0.4 - 0.5 l/km and this also seems to be in line with the fuel consumption of the WTCR cars in R3E.

Apart from that, tire temperatures and pressures were really high after 2 laps and you can't do anything about it. Is it supposed to be like that?
Brill thank you, will look in to those. Tyre Temps / pressure, if your comparing to R3E, totally different tyre model, so might not be able to do anything about it, but this car has been used so many times on SRS and lasted a race no problem.

Yes the tyres are not up for an "endurance event" I agree, but all the info I have got is from TCR UK Series, and this is not an endurance event.

Shaun

The front side windows are turning very dusty depending on the angle of the car. Not sure if it's in relation to sun angle or just north/south angle. Might be related to x4fab's shader patch although I have not seen it happen on any other car. This is in VR, don't know if it happens in flat screen.

I found out why. It is the inside of the windows getting illuminated by the sun, but when the global shadows have been disabled, it looks really weird. It's like the inside of the windows are really dirty, but not the outside
Udklip.PNG

In case you release another update at some point, could you flag SLCR_BOOT_INT_A_SUB2 as transparent?
Right now it causes an issue with Shader Patch's real mirrors in conjunction with draw order optimization.
Thanks and keep up the great work!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back