Seat Leon TCR - 2018

Cars Seat Leon TCR - 2018 V1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, I cannot download the mod, I having no issue with other mods cars but this one do not appear at all in-game and even in the cars folders of assetto corsa. anyone can help?
I can't help you here. If you're follow the 'standart installation routine' there should be no issue in game.
Download the Seat_leon_TCR_V1.7.rar
Put the folder "seat_leon_tcr" of the RAR in your Assetto Corsa cars folder and put the content of the RAR "fonts" folder in your Assetto Corsa fonts folder.

Last edited:
For some reason, in VR, with CSP real mirrors on, I can't see the ghost car through the back window.
I'm not sure if this is a CSP thing, or related to the mod.
It's not a game breaker or anything, as the side mirrors still work, but just thought I'd let you know.
I hope I haven't missed 23 pages of people pointing this out :S

For some reason, in VR, with CSP real mirrors on, I can't see the ghost car through the back window.
I'm not sure if this is a CSP thing, or related to the mod.
It's not a game breaker or anything, as the side mirrors still work, but just thought I'd let you know.
I hope I haven't missed 23 pages of people pointing this out :S
I think it's related to the mod because the car was never tested/optimized for the CSP.
Don't hold your breath for an updated version anytime soon because the mod is on hold.

Greets After_Midnight

I think shaun now uploads his mods and any updates to his own site
You're right :thumbsup: On his webside there is a version 1.8 of the Seat Leon TCR.

Edit:
Changelog v1.8
All Below Done by Delpinsky

fixed the rear glass transparency
rear side glasses transparency
added ksWindscreen shader to make visible the raindrops
corrected some damage glass names
New Wiper Animation

Done by Shaun Clarke

Lights Tweak
Cam Adjustments
Downchange / Blip Adjustments
Adjustment to Brake Temps
Fixed rear wing (Span to big)

Last edited:
Weird... the latest version is the 1.16.3
You're right :thumbsup: On his webside there is a version 1.8 of the Seat Leon TCR.

Edit:
Changelog v1.8

New Wiper Animation

Done by Shaun Clarke

Lights Tweak
Cam Adjustments

Weird... the latest version is the 1.16.3
Who is disagreeing this? ^ :roflmao:

upload_2019-7-31_21-37-33.png

Edit:
Changelog v1.8

New Wiper Animation

Done by Shaun Clarke

Lights Tweak
Cam Adjustments
what's shauns website?

Hi Everyone,

I am running the Seat Leon TCR with the Custom Shaders Patch. With "Windscreen FX" enabled, that mod is causing the windscreen wipers of the TCR to flex so much that it blocks the view of the road ahead out the cockpit.

The fix is to disable Windscreen FX in CSP but then I lose the ability to remove the dirty windscreen which is nice to be able to see the track more clearly in direct sunlight.

So far, it's only the TCR that has this amount of flex in the wipers. With other cars, it's barely noticable.

Is there a way to reduce the "flex" in the windscreen wipers in the TCR?

Cheers,

MarkT

Hi Everyone,

I am running the Seat Leon TCR with the Custom Shaders Patch. With "Windscreen FX" enabled, that mod is causing the windscreen wipers of the TCR to flex so much that it blocks the view of the road ahead out the cockpit.

The fix is to disable Windscreen FX in CSP but then I lose the ability to remove the dirty windscreen which is nice to be able to see the track more clearly in direct sunlight.

So far, it's only the TCR that has this amount of flex in the wipers. With other cars, it's barely noticable.

Is there a way to reduce the "flex" in the windscreen wipers in the TCR?

Cheers,

MarkT

Hi Mark, I noticed the same when I installed CSP. I am not sure how or why this has happened, only since CSP I guess. I don't know any way at all to turn this off, without turning off Windscreen FX (didn't know that until I read your post)

I will have a look at CSP. Nothing I can do with the car mate.

Regards

Shaun

Hi Mark, I noticed the same when I installed CSP. I am not sure how or why this has happened, only since CSP I guess. I don't know any way at all to turn this off, without turning off Windscreen FX (didn't know that until I read your post)

I will have a look at CSP. Nothing I can do with the car mate.

Regards

Shaun

Thanks for responding, Shaun. Hopefully it can get sorted as this is a cool car.

Cheers,

MarkT

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back