Seat Leon TCR - 2018

Cars Seat Leon TCR - 2018 V1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm getting this error:
upload_2018-10-15_19-2-45.png

There was never anything physics or game engine related stuff DLC only released by Kunos
I'm just letting you know. I believe the issue is because the included collider is somehow tied to DLC that people do not own. Changing the collider will fix the issue and i assume also that people not having problems have the dlc the collider included is related to.
If i take a porsche collider from dlc i don't own for example.. and add it in place of the included collider the game will crash just as the original download does. Replacing the collider with one from a car i DO own will not crash the game.

I'm just letting you know. I believe the issue is because the included collider is somehow tied to DLC that people do not own. Changing the collider will fix the issue and i assume also that people not having problems have the dlc the collider included is related to.
If i take a porsche collider from dlc i don't own for example.. and add it in place of the included collider the game will crash just as the original download does. Replacing the collider with one from a car i DO own will not crash the game.
Oh bollocks, that is my fault, I am so so so sorry. I was just playing around looking at colliders and the differences etc etc, and I totally forgot to change it to the one that works normally.

With everything I have going on at home (I know not your problem) it just totally slipped my mind.

I need to improve the brakes anyway, as they take to long to heat up, and cool down to quick as well. I also (playing around with my teams livery) have a better rim blur texture, so this gives me the oppotunity to add that as well (if @After_Midnight ) approves :) so will get an update ASAP

Shaun

To be honest, i can say , that collider model and ground collider is still not good for online racing ... 3D Collider is too big in dimensions for online, need to be more small and as simple as possible in 3D.. Ground collider too.. Sorry if it touches any authors senses in this product. But may be it will be corrected for better MP car contacts...

Last edited:
To be honest, i can say , that collider model and ground collider is still not good for online racing ... 3D Collider is too big in dimensions for online, need to be more small and as simple as possible in 3D.. Ground collider too.. Sorry if it touches any fun sences in this product. But may be it will be corrected for better MP car contacts...
Hi mate, please read above, I dropped a big one here ( and admitted it) Its hard testing offline, let alone out "in the wild" but it was my mistake, and it will be fixed.

Shaun

Thank you to share your findings and for the help to fix that problem :thumbsup:

It's the collider.kn5 inside the cars folder. Make a backup of the original and replace it from a car of similar shape and size from a different car.

Thank you. I took the collider from 1.4 and that sorted it.

So after a nice shakedown at Donny, I'm really impressed. Lovely FFB through the OSW as well. Top work Shaun. Thank you!

Brakes are now fixed as well but I say this, you NEED TO WARM THEM UP LIKE IN REAL LIFE.

Please don't tell me the "brakes don't work" they do, but they need heat.

Don't expect to start a race and on lap 1, turn one, stop on a six pence, it won't happen

I have actually tested other mods, and they are all the same, brake temps are "low" start with

Brakes are now fixed as well but I say this, you NEED TO WARM THEM UP LIKE IN REAL LIFE.

Please don't tell me the "brakes don't work" they do, but they need heat.

Don't expect to start a race and on lap 1, turn one, stop on a six pence, it won't happen

I have actually tested other mods, and they are all the same, brake temps are "low" start with

Hi Shaun,

Will you be providing a fresh update containing the collider and brake fixes buddy or does 1.6 now contain them?

Cheers!!

Steve

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back