Seat Leon TCR - 2018

Cars Seat Leon TCR - 2018 V1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, Shaun!
First of all thank you for sharing this great mod.
I had an old version which worked fine, but he new one (1.6) does not, because when I try to start a race, I notice that AC loads only one car but not the oponents and then without even getting to the start, AC shows the summary of the "finished" race... and all that in just a few seconds!
I reinstalled the mod several times but it was all the same: got only summaries of races that actually did't take place.
Can you please help me what I'm doing wrong?

Hi @corsar88

There is an issue (which was my fault) either with the electronic file or the collider (which neither) caused me problems, and it only seems to effect some.

I am hoping the update (which fixes everything) as well as a few tweaks will be out tonight.

Regards

Shaun

Shaun Clarke updated Seat Leon TCR - 2018 with a new update entry:

Seat Leon V1.7 Update

V1.7

Updates as follows:

1) Collider fixed
2) Electronics fixed
3) improved brake texture
4) Changed texture (as per @garyjpaterson advice)
5) after feedback from real drivers, increased the downforce slightly on the front
6) Fixed the Turbo settings
7) Improved the brakes and temps
8) improved rim blur texture

You will still need to warm the brakes up, but the feed back I got from real drivers, is, as a sim goes, it's "almost" spot on. In general it takes two laps to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can i ask why there's no fuel_cons.ini included with the car? Without it the AI has no way of precalculating the amount of fuel it needs for a race. I'm not 100% sure how exactly the calculation works without that file, but it seems to be very random, sometimes having the cars start with a full tank for even a race of only a few laps on very short circuits and then not taking enough fuel for the entire race on others.

Last edited:
Can i ask why there's no fuel_cons.ini included with the car? Without it the AI has no way of precalculating the amount of fuel it needs for a race. I'm not 100% sure how exactly the calculation works without that file, but it seems to be very random, sometimes having the cars start with a full tank for even a race of only a few laps on very short circuits and then not taking enough fuel for the entire race on others.
This is a really good question mate. I'll have a look at it :geek:

Good Evening all...

Firstly, I just wanted to say how touched I have been with your very kind words and messages, and a MASSIVE THANK YOU has to go to my true good friend, @After_Midnight for his support through this difficult time.

Quick update, we, YES WE are home from Hospital. Wife's body is fighting back the infection. Dr was surprised and very pleased, so told her to continue the resting and gave her more tablets, again, thank you all for your messages.

Now I have a clear brain (ok 50% clear :roflmao:)...........

get-to-work.jpg

@Jayenn @After_Midnight is correct, this file has never existed in any of the Seat Leon (TCR and Eurocup) version, but that is not say that it cannot exist.

I will speak to the power that be (yes those awesome Devs @kunos ) still help me with advise, and I will get back to you.

If there is anything else (don't mention triangles) otherwise @garyjpaterson will have a meltdown, he knows what I am talking about, please let us know

Regards

Shaun

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes