Seat Leon TCR - 2018

Cars Seat Leon TCR - 2018 V1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yes, 1.4 works with no problem. AC Version is 1.16.3 (Newest), CM version is the newest also.

Just confirming my install failed also, loads then kicks me back to menu.
I would love to help you guys but I'm unable to reproduced your issues. I tried all available versions of the Seat TCR and all works without any problems. Also a dirty copy&paste install 1.4-1.6 will work :unsure:

Sorry but I can't help you atm :(

@Sascha Guenther ,

Practice driving a front heavy fwd car first. Then you can play around with the setup and make progress from there. They're not easy to drive due to their light rear end, so it takes a while to adjust to such behaviour.

Yes, 1.4 works with no problem. AC Version is 1.16.3 (Newest), CM version is the newest also.
@Robert Bachmayer can you send me your log files please (just after you try and load the car) and it crashes. Don't worry I used to be a Beta Tester for AC, so I know what I am looking for.

PM me and I will take a look to see what is causing you issues.

Thank you @After_Midnight there is certainly something strange here, but will get to the bottom of it.

Shaun

@Shaun Clarke ,

Although I'm not that daft, I had to try myself as I read several persons having issues loading the car. I've had no problems loading the Seat Leon tcr, so I thought the "Bug" would be said users trying to use the Cupra. :whistling:

Car isn't working for me either with CM. Starts to load and boots me to the selection screen again. Replacing the collider will fix the issue. Perhaps the included collider is somehow related to dlc that people are missing? Either way, that is a temporary fix for anyone with the same issue.

Car isn't working for me either with CM. Starts to load and boots me to the selection screen again. Replacing the collider will fix the issue. Perhaps the included collider is somehow related to dlc that people are missing? Either way, that is a temporary fix for anyone with the same issue.

Can you advise what the 'collider' is please, where I can get it and where I put it! :)

Cheers!

thank softfish, I replaced it with the Arbarth as this was the only FWD i could find. It works now, but will that collider file change the dynamics of the car at all?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back