RSS FH 2021 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship'

Career RSS FH 2021 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' 1.0L

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey! Loving the work! I'm running 2020 chassis to match some of the 2021 chassis and also, the 2022 for Mercedes, Aston, Alpine, McLaren.

Do you have a good preset for these with a realistic pace for each team/car, using ballast or Restrictor?

Thanks!
Hi and Thank you - No sorry i dont but if you pop over to GTplanet forum or a discord one someone should be able to help

Cozy61 updated RSS FH 2021 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' with a new update entry:

Quick lap from Assetto Corsa Italian Grand Prix Monza F1 2021

Assetto Corsa Italian Grand Prix Monza F1 2021
Quick lap from my Assetto Corsa custom F1 2021 championship showing the RSS FH 2021 racing with the new extensions and trackside skins by @Pyyer and Daniel Paez
Extensions: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/monza-formula-1-2021-grand-prix-add-ons-extension.45077/
Trackside Skin: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/monza-2021-f1-track-skin.45196/

Read the rest of this update entry...

Edit I noticed version shared is 1.15 for Sochi Autodrom. I found and requested access to v 1.4 at AssettoCorsaclub but without success so far

Last edited:
Cozy61 updated RSS FH 2021 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' with a new update entry:

16_russia_gp21 (Sochi) track update and weather plan (SOL v2.**) for F1 Sochi GP 2021

16_russia_gp21 (Sochi) track update with the new extensions and trackside skins by @Pyyer and Daniel Paez
If using the extension with 16_russia_gp21 replace acu_sochi-kn5 with 16_russia_gp21.kn5 using notepad
Skins just drop into the skins cm_skins folder of the track

Extension:https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sochi-formula-1-2021-grand-prix-add-ons-extension.45539

Skin...

This mod doesn't work for me. I get "19 errors" on SON and ENGINE season (whatever they are?), and when I double click the champion, nothing happens

Also, has anybody been able to get a working DRS system in AC for these kinds of mods?

1633003035861.png

Last edited:
This mod doesn't work for me. I get "19 errors" on SON and ENGINE season (whatever they are?), and when I double click the champion, nothing happens

Also, has anybody been able to get a working DRS system in AC for these kinds of mods?

View attachment 506432
That's because you maybe haven't followed the install instructions for installing the SON and engine championships ?
They are 3 different versions as Covid meant adjusting the schedules - Best one is SON Source of Nile skins as this is the one updated with existing schedule
Read below for more help and also read all the installation instructions for the championship (I know its long but it will help) As for DRS they are track related and will work when needed. The DRS light will also show on the RSS FH 2021 dash if using CSP - Hope that helps
Requires:

Qatar 2021 F1 GP Added to SON Schedule

NOTE: This update only applies to the SON versionView attachment 506447Thanks to _EASY_ i have been able to add the Losail International Circuit v1.1 to the custom championship

http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1101

I have also added a very basic RainFX to the ext_cofig.ini file also

Hey @Cozy61 yes I followed the install instruction and watched all the videos. Where in the process might I have missed something? I have installed all the skins you had on your Drive aswell as the community skinpack, soundpack, cars, tracks.. The only difference I did was to rename the new paul_richard to 09_france and overwrite the old one.

Hey @Cozy61 yes I followed the install instruction and watched all the videos. Where in the process might I have missed something? I have installed all the skins you had on your Drive aswell as the community skinpack, soundpack, cars, tracks.. The only difference I did was to rename the new paul_richard to 09_france and overwrite the old one.
Do your files look like this? Also make sure you have Source of the Nile skins in the RSSFH 2021 skin folder for the SON version to be recognised Also add the relevant manufactures skins to each Engine model once done like this
Screenshot (763).png
Screenshot (762).png
Screenshot (760).png
Screenshot (761) (Medium).png.jpg

Last edited:
@Cozy61 Why do you have more than one 2021 car in the cars folder? I didn't see anything of that on your userguide. Also I cannot find the skins you are referring to. I downloaded both skin packs as your guide suggested, like this (all under skins folder of only one 2021 car):

1633040792574.png

@Cozy61 Why do you have more than one 2021 car in the cars folder? I didn't see anything of that on your userguide. Also I cannot find the skins you are referring to. I downloaded both skin packs as your guide suggested, like this (all under skins folder of only one 2021 car):

View attachment 506581

Hi have you followed the create a copy of car info? You will need to do this to create the Honda, Mercedes, Ferrari and Renault cars from the original rss FH 21. This will help https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-sounds-megapack.34079/

Thanks so much for putting this all together! I'm having a few issues with 3 of the tracks/grandprix (Dutch, Spanish, Austrian). The game crashes upon loading. Any idea what the issue is? I have crash reports but don't know how to read them. Thanks!

Thanks so much for putting this all together! I'm having a few issues with 3 of the tracks/grandprix (Dutch, Spanish, Austrian). The game crashes upon loading. Any idea what the issue is? I have crash reports but don't know how to read them. Thanks!
Thanks - I need more info before I can help -
  1. Have you got the DLC packages for Austria and Barcelona?
  2. Are you using Content Manager?
  3. Do you have Custom Shaders Patch installed?

Last edited:
Hi, i have download all the track and download the champs from your google drive. I have put the folder champs into steam/ steamapp/common/assettocorsa but content manager doesnt show me the championship.
Any idea?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Forum trophies