RSS FH 2021 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship'

Career RSS FH 2021 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' 1.0L

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have a question. Is it possible to just get the 'grid' from you without having to rename all the tracks and race every track of the current f1 season?

I typically skip the super boring tracks (Monaco), replacing them instead with fantasy tracks i'd think would be more fun ie.bathurst, knockhill, lausitz, riverside, road america, ect.

I was more or less looking for a way to tweak the AI strengths to match that of current teams (if I get in a mercedes, I win easily over racing in a haas lol) and get the official ruleset for making my own custom championship - if that makes sense hehe.

Sorry for the odd question--I mean no disrespect to you or your work!

And if its too much trouble to do something like this, I am sure I can just download what you've made up and go through it all myself and see what I want to keep for my own championship.

You recommended a couple new apps for me to download and try as well (helmets/pixel multimap). Really neat. Thanks!

Overall, you did a great job in the way you listed and explained everything for us to download and get going. Well done! Really appreciate you and every other modder out there creating new content for my enjoyment. Keep it up. Much love!
Yeah sure.The grid is in the download if you want it and if your not sure how to setup a championship you could watch the 'clone and amend' video if you want to amend mine - But I have a sneaking suspicion your quite au fait with content manager. Hope it works out for you

Long shot but is the Formula-Medium.ttf font in the AC content/fonts folder ? Also do you have a file in the replay folder in python apps leaderboard? Lastly do you have Camtool2 installed as i found in earliewr CSP releases it need this app to work - On latest CSP preview its fine. Hope that helps in some way - But look at CSP versions as well
Ah! It was (the lack of) CamTool2 that was causing it, everything looks to be working just fine now! I'd suggest mentioning that the tool is needed for those that don't have it.

Last edited:
Hopefully the last thing, but for some reason the names all have "(25%)" showing up, and I have the option to show the level in the AI name unchecked. Even editing the name doesn't get rid of the percentage, is there a way to remove it??

EDIT: Another thing to add, it looks like even after changing the steering ratio (even down to as little as 9), the AI still runs into the outside wall around the Hairpin at Monaco. Not sure if I'm missing something else

Last edited:
Hopefully the last thing, but for some reason the names all have "(25%)" showing up, and I have the option to show the level in the AI name unchecked. Even editing the name doesn't get rid of the percentage, is there a way to remove it??

EDIT: Another thing to add, it looks like even after changing the steering ratio (even down to as little as 9), the AI still runs into the outside wall around the Hairpin at Monaco. Not sure if I'm missing something else
1. not sure on first question as i dont use driver tags during racing - asking here may help https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2450#post-13405833

2. Try turning the agression down on AI till they stop - also is it my GDrive copy of Monaco or another?

Love this! It’s brilliant. My only issue is that I seem to have around 15-20 seconds from pole time to last place? Am not sure if I am doing something wrong. I have noticed that if I play at 100% that the timings are fine. But I am about 5 to 6 seconds slower than the rest!! Any help would be amazing!!

Love this! It’s brilliant. My only issue is that I seem to have around 15-20 seconds from pole time to last place? Am not sure if I am doing something wrong. I have noticed that if I play at 100% that the timings are fine. But I am about 5 to 6 seconds slower than the rest!! Any help would be amazing!!
Hi and thanks - difficult question to answer really. Are you talking about racing? Each car has been set up to reflect last years final standings hence Hamilton would be 100% strength and Mazepin around 85% - You may need to adjust your cars setup when racingto compete - Hope that helps

Thanks yeah i managed to sort that with a ballets change to each car. The only other thing is wet tires i cant find them and looked online and it makes no sense to me at all. I an new to modding..

Thanks yeah i managed to sort that with a ballets change to each car. The only other thing is wet tires i cant find them and looked online and it makes no sense to me at all. I an new to modding..
Wet tyres will only be graphical you will need the CSP Preview for rain and wet tyre physics - This guy explains it very well here
and here
Also this may help with car setups
simrace car setup.png

Last edited:
Cozy61 updated RSS FH 2021 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' with a new update entry:

Monaco Track update to 2021 and extras

I have updated the Monaco circuit (renamed for custom Championship) to reflect the excellent changes by Blackcelica, KevinK2 and Therealceebee

Blackcelica: F1 2021 Circuit Skin
KevinK2: Lights, Rain FX and many extras tweaked
Therealceebee Live feed Jumbo ton at Swimming Pool chicane

Details can be found in the readme txt of the track plus track GDrive link can be found in my original download file

Read the rest of this update entry...

Cozy61 updated RSS FH 2021 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' with a new update entry:

F1 2021 SON & ENGINE Season updated to Austrian/Styrian GP

I have updated the Engine and SON Season Champs files to refelect the latest changes as of 04/06/2021.

The original Season champs I have left as was to include the Turkish (now Cancelled) GP

I have also changed the background screens and previews for Azerbaijan, France and Austria/Styria to reflect the correct dates and updated each tracks UI preview in the GDrive to reflect this
View attachment 479342View attachment 479343View attachment 479344

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello there, im here from youtube (JC95XO) and you asked me to post a screenshot here of my error when trying to install the f1 cars

(It says im missing the bahrain track but im in the middle of sorting that)

Attachments

• ac cm.png
    ac cm.png
    338.5 KB · Views: 56
Hello there, im here from youtube (JC95XO) and you asked me to post a screenshot here of my error when trying to install the f1 cars

(It says im missing the bahrain track but im in the middle of sorting that)
Okay thanks - Which version did you install of the championship (SON, Engine or normal)?
My recommendation is the SON version as all the skins have been collated - The skins on show are the RSS ones that come with the car - You may need to install them manually as somtimes CM puts them somewhere else like your last used car mod. Your skins should look like this if set up correctly - Any issues dont hesitate to contact me here again - Also make sure you download the tracks individually as the big download is not updated now - Hope that helps
Screenshot (710).png

Last edited:
Okay thanks - Which version did you install of the championship (SON, Engine or normal)?
My recommendation is the SON version as all the skins have been collated - The skins on show are the RSS ones that come with the car - You may need to install them manually as somtimes CM puts them somewhere else like your last used car mod. Your skins should look like this if set up correctly - Any issues dont hesitate to contact me here again - Also make sure you download the tracks individually as the big download is not updated now - Hope that helpsView attachment 480557
Thank you for the quick reply

Yeah im trying to use the SON version, I've removed the default skins and tried a manual installation but still no luck

Attachments

• cm1.png
    cm1.png
    370.5 KB · Views: 48
Thank you for the quick reply

Yeah im trying to use the SON version, I've removed the default skins and tried a manual installation but still no luck
Ah Yes by Manual i mean; UNZIP, drag the content folder into assetto corsa root folder found here: YourPC Drive\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa - then it will do its stuff :thumbsup:

Its because it has several additions other than just the skins
Screenshot (711).png

Last edited:
Hello @Cozy61

In the main post instructions you say

Custom Shaders patch v1.69: or higher for full RainFX the Patreon version -Link in 'readme' file

but If I check in the readme file "2021 F1 RSSFH2021 season Readme.txt"

I can see the same

Custom Shaders patch v1.73: Link in ‘readme’ file

where is the readme file?

Thanks

Hello @Cozy61

In the main post instructions you say

Custom Shaders patch v1.69: or higher for full RainFX the Patreon version -Link in 'readme' file

but If I check in the readme file "2021 F1 RSSFH2021 season Readme.txt"

I can see the same

Custom Shaders patch v1.73: Link in ‘readme’ file

where is the readme file?

Thanks
Yes apologies - I cant post the link directly but this should help acstuff . ru /patch/

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back