RSS FH 2021 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship'

Career RSS FH 2021 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' 1.0L

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cozy61 updated RSS FH 2021 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' with a new update entry:

19_unitedstates_gp21 track updated with Crowd, live displays etc

View attachment 512292
Update SFX, Crowds, Live displays etc (track link in readme file of Mod download)

Base track: acu_cota/United States
Modifications of Circuit by leBluem, Mitch9, KevinK2,Reboot team and EuroRacers, 2021

Skins by Daniel Paez

Crowd SFX, Flashing marshal flags, rolex clock text and Live Displays by Cozy61

To turn off any of the crowd SFX and/or Live...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Everything works fine, I just don't know how to activate extended physics in the championship. When I activate it in quick drive, it works fine but not in the championship. Can someone help me? Thanks.

Everything works fine, I just don't know how to activate extended physics in the championship. When I activate it in quick drive, it works fine but not in the championship. Can someone help me? Thanks.
Hi Yes there is nowhere on the championship but if its ticked in quick drive it may/should work in the championship? - I tried it on a wet race for Belgium, and the AI cars were all over the place not to mention mine was like Bambi on ice !!
Anyone know for sure though?

Hi! I want to report that the DRS zone of Interlagos after S Senna is misaligned between DRS sign (and line) and when I have to activate it. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi! I want to report that the second DRS zone of Interlagos is misaligned between DRS sign (and line) and when I have to activate it. Thanks.Its an old track but will be getting some love over the next few weeks - in the meantime you can open the 'DRS.ini' file in the tracks Data folder with Notepad and alter the coordinates

Cozy61 updated RSS FH 2021 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' with a new update entry:

19_unitedstates_gp21 FINAL Update ? with all the extras plus some Easter eggs baked in

FINAL Update ? with all the extras plus some Easter eggs baked in

SFX, Crowds, Live displays etc (track link in readme file of Mod download)

Base track: acu_cota 2021
Modifications of Circuit by leBluem, Mitch9, KevinK2,Reboot team, Marc_13000 and EuroRacers, 2021

Extensions by Pyyer

Skins by Daniel Paez...

Hi Firstly, thanks very much for doing this, I have it all working apart from the usa track which crashes the game. I have tried reinstalling the usa track but no luck. If it helps, if I do not use the reload button on the tracks screen in content manager it always loads the usa track and crashes the game. I must have done something wrong but I cant figure out what.

Any help appreciated.

Hi Firstly, thanks very much for doing this, I have it all working apart from the usa track which crashes the game. I have tried reinstalling the usa track but no luck. If it helps, if I do not use the reload button on the tracks screen in content manager it always loads the usa track and crashes the game. I must have done something wrong but I cant figure out what.

Any help appreciated.
Hi, No problem

Firstly, make sure you have downloaded all the required folders as sometimes GDrive can play up

Secondly, ensure your Custom Shaders Patch is at least version 1.72 or higher

Lastly - Find the track in your folder - open the extension folder and then open the ext_config file and turn off the 1 by replacing it with a 0

ie ACTIVE=1 to ACTIVE=0 for each line gradually adding until you find the crash

Hope that helps

Last edited:
Hi Cozy, thanks for the quick response, I checked the files, I think I have them all., I have version 1.73 and working. I set all the values to zero one after the other but to no avail it still crashes on usa. Any suggestions for what I should try next.

Hi Cozy, thanks for the quick response, I checked the files, I think I have them all., I have version 1.73 and working. I set all the values to zero one after the other but to no avail it still crashes on usa. Any suggestions for what I should try next.
I downloaded it myself to check and it was all ok. Have you tried 1.74?

Hi Cozy, I tried 1.74, no luck, uninstalled usa, reinstalled usa, still no luck. Checked integrity of files all ok. This is
Screenshot 2021-11-08 091009.png
what happens.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-08 091024.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-08 091024.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 59
Hi Cozy, I tried 1.74, no luck, uninstalled usa, reinstalled usa, still no luck. Checked integrity of files all ok. This isView attachment 516057 what happens.
Looks like it could be the crowd setting - Go to the tracks data folder - \tracks\19_unitedstates_gp21\data then in front of the 'camera_facing.ini' file type ' off_' (no apostrophes') so it becomes 'off_camera_facing.ini' - If that works load up CSP 1.75 and let me know if it works - Hope that solves it

Last edited:
Looks like it could be the crowd setting - Go to the tracks data folder - \tracks\19_unitedstates_gp21\data then in front of the 'camera_facing.ini' file type ' off_' (no apostrophes') so it becomes 'off_camera_facing.ini' - If that works load up CSP 1.75 and let me know if it works - Hope that solves it
Hi Cozy, thanks very much that did it on version 1.74. You are a genius I would never have found that.

The point I'm often not sure about is do we have the very last and 'best' version of the track?.
Latest exemple: Mexico. Is the one available this one?: "WE REACHED A POINT WHERE WE ALL MUST HAVE THE ACU_MEXICO_2021 V1.05 TRACK INSTALLED" dixit Daniel Paez
My impression is that it is not the case, and the
current v1.05 is slightly better.

For me as I'm not spending so much time than others, and I already struggle on a 2 week period to race several trials and short race of the same track, a full season or even a short season is out of my capability...What I like to have is the best representation of the track.
For exemple is often not available the version of the track in the package.
But of course I very much enjoyed all you did and all you collected and continued to update

Last edited:
The point I'm often not sure about is do we have the very last and 'best' version of the track?.
Latest exemple: Mexico. Is the one available this one?: "WE REACHED A POINT WHERE WE ALL MUST HAVE THE ACU_MEXICO_2021 V1.05 TRACK INSTALLED" dixit Daniel Paez
My impression is that it is not the case, and the
current v1.05 is slightly better.

For me as I'm not spending so much time than others, and I already struggle on a 2 week period to race several trials and short race of the same track, a full season or even a short season is out of my capability...What I like to have is the best representation of the track.
For exemple is often not available the version of the track in the package.
But of course I very much enjoyed all you did and all you collected and continued to update
All tracks are usually the same as those being updated but renamed for the championship. Not been able to do Mexico yet as been preparing for a major operation later this week. This may help if you want to use the other tracks and build your own custom championship.

if not my renamed tracks will be updated once I’m out of hospital next week…hopefully

Last edited:
All tracks are usually the same as those being updated but renamed for the championship. Not been able to do Mexico yet as been preparing for a major operation later this week. This may help if you want to use the other tracks and build your own custom championship.

if not my renamed tracks will be updated once I’m out of hospital next week…hopefully
I understand renaming for the purpose of the championship, however in the tag with ACM you have as well deleted the author name and the version of the track and replaced by a question mark. In the folder it is clearly different, then we do not know for sure anymore and then with the doubt I prefer to redownload any version presented as the last one that is linked and installed it separately from the championship folder...
My advice, reestablish the original version number/name and author names from the tag so that it is clear and be even more transparent on what version of skins or extension it is based on and we could save space in HD by removing duplicate.
All the best for the difficult time you are facing, you are in our thought...I hope you are back at home for Interlagos this weekend...

Last edited:

USA, MEXICO, BRAZIL and QATAR updated with latest extensions/skins etc

My Apologies but just had a full Knee replacement so have limited time at the PC until after the season ends - I will try to update to the best of my abilities for you. Once I'm back up and running I'll tidy them all up for a final season release.

Link info in readme file of this download
If you want to do it yourself just add the extensions/skins to my renamed folder but make sure you rename the track file in the config file as shown in the attached picture...

22_saudiarabia_gp21 Jeddah Street Circuit update

View attachment 520931Just to be clear this tracks is not another version, It is a renamed one for use with my F1 custom championship. If you are not using the championship then stick with the original released version with the additional add-ons from Pyyer, Daniel Paez and several others.​

My thanks to Pyyer for their kind permission to use these in my renamed version. Also to...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back