RSS FH 2021 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship'

Career RSS FH 2021 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' 1.0L

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cozy61 updated RSS FH 2021 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' with a new update entry:

Race Week 22 Abu Dhabi Track update (Not new layout -Sadly) Extensions, Skins, Crowd, SoundFX

The Following Track has been updated in the GDrive (link in download text)

1830-1900 hrs is a good test for lights - Digital flags work in Race mode
Crowd SoundFX best in F3 camera replay

I have added some banner updates, crowds and SoundFX

To turn off any of the crowd SFX and/or Live displays open the ext_config.ini file (in extension folder of track) using notepad or similar and change the ACTIVE = 1 to ACTIVE = 0

Just to be clear this not another version it’s a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can you update the description? states "Please download individual tracks from GDrive link in 'readme file'" but the readme file states "Alternative tracks can be found using a google search." Was hoping i finally found the collection of tracks to make this easy but no, i just had to download a .txt to tell me to google it

Last edited:
Can you update the description? states "Please download individual tracks from GDrive link in 'readme file'" but the readme file states "Alternative tracks can be found using a google search." Was hoping i finally found the collection of tracks to make this easy but no, i just had to download a .txt to tell me to google it
Gdrive link to all tracks is in the readme file. 5th paragraph. Alternative tracks are for those who want to build their own championship or change to a version of a track they may already have.

Cozy61 updated RSS FH 2021 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' with a new update entry:

Abu Dhabi updated to use Hairpin turn 5 with AI

This is a rough and ready version until a complete one is available with all the changesView attachment 525086Thanks to Titi and Breathe for their work on the AI for this track which will allow turn 5 hairpin. Also, work is ongoing to change turn 9 into a banked bend as we speak - I have also left the original Chicane version in the GDrive as well (23_abudhabi_gp21-CHICANE) - If you prefer this then just download it and overwrite the Hairpin version.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi there,

I'm new to this sort of stuff and I have a question regarding the cars and how they behave in terms of performance.

If I purchase and download the 2021 car, does it have varied performance for each skin aka team - RBR and Merc fast, Williams and Haas slow for example.

Many thanks

Hi, the RSS FH 2021 is the same specs but can be adjusted with each skin/driver in the grid preset for Strength, Aggression, Ballast and Restrictor - I have already adjusted the preset on Strength/Aggression for each driver but you can adjust the BoP ( Balance of Performance) further using Ballast/Restrictor. More on that here; https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/ballast-or-restrictor.50056/
Hope that helps
Screenshot (831).png

Last edited:
Hi, the RSS FH 2021 is the same specs but can be adjusted with each skin/driver in the grid preset for Strength, Aggression, Ballast and Restrictor - I have already adjusted the preset on Strength/Aggression for each driver but you can adjust the BoP ( Balance of Performance) further using Ballast/Restrictor. More on that here; https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/ballast-or-restrictor.50056/
Hope that helps
View attachment 526370

This is awesome, is it possible to have similar options if I try to run a lobby on a server between 3-4 of my mates?

This is great! But a few of the tracks (e.g. Monaco) have an issue where the game crashes saying something about failing to create the track display dynamic textures due to invalid creation parameters. Seems to be related to custom shaders patch because if I disable it they load OK, but CSP is needed for some other tracks. Any idea how to fix this? Has anyone else has this issue?
1640798407494.png

1640798362580.png

This is great! But a few of the tracks (e.g. Monaco) have an issue where the game crashes saying something about failing to create the track display dynamic textures due to invalid creation parameters. Seems to be related to custom shaders patch because if I disable it they load OK, but CSP is needed for some other tracks. Any idea how to fix this? Has anyone else has this issue?
View attachment 528603
View attachment 528602
Hi CSP 1.77 preview and 1.76 final does the same for me so had to roll back to 1.76 preview and all was okay - Hope that helps

Hello, im having this error every time i try to start the spanish GP.
I already own every AC dlc, dream 2 included. What i should do to fix this?

Attachments

• IxIbXlK.png
    IxIbXlK.png
    74.7 KB · Views: 48
  • QCXgosw.png
    QCXgosw.png
    226.3 KB · Views: 51
Hello, im having this error every time i try to start the spanish GP.
I already own every AC dlc, dream 2 included. What i should do to fix this?
Hi - Did you download my version from the GDrive as they are renamed to work with the championship. Also try downloading the individual 05_spain_gp21 file again as sometimes GDrive's virus checker misses some files

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back