RSS FH 2021 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship'

Career RSS FH 2021 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' 1.0L

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cozy61 updated RSS FH 2021 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' with a new update entry:

Turkey Added, Austria Skins and SON Drivers Grid Standings updated

Updated F1 RSSFH 2021 Championship
  1. Added Turkey to Championship (Again :thumbsup: ) with new loading screen
  2. Updated SON drivers Grid to reflect current 2021 standings
  3. Added 2021 circuit F1 Skin to my GDrive Austria Track Courtesy of Daniel Paez and Blackcelica

10_austria-gp21 (KS_Red_Bull_Ring) Skin can also be found here:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

i cant seem to install the mod im dragging it and dropping it into content manager but its not working it says scan or something
You need to read the installation help in the download page or watch the video - This is not just drag n drop - There is a bit of manual installation watch this first if youre new to championships and CM

Last edited:
Cozy61 updated RSS FH 2021 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' with a new update entry:

Assetto Corsa Custom Championship F1 2021 Trailer

As the new F1 2021 (Codemasters) is due for release immanently so I put a trailer together for my F1 2021 Custom Championship

You see, despite owning a few of these (okay several!) - Some of you know that I like to put together custom championships, especially F1, but no matter how many times I try the codemaster version(s) - I keep returning to Assetto Corsa for my F1 fix.

My reasons are simple, its like a fricking...

Last edited:
I'm having trouble understanding how to use the Monaco fix so the AI doesn't get stuck. I see the guide you added "Monaco safe hairpin and chicane for AI" But I don't understand what you mean by unpack with content manager or how to open the data so you can see the ini files. I followed along every other guide but this one really confuses me.

I'm having trouble understanding how to use the Monaco fix so the AI doesn't get stuck. I see the guide you added "Monaco safe hairpin and chicane for AI" But I don't understand what you mean by unpack with content manager or how to open the data so you can see the ini files. I followed along every other guide but this one really confuses me.
Hi Yes it can be a bit confusing - To make life easier go to my google drive as before and look in the 'Monaco Hairpin RSS FH2021 fix' folder - Copy the 2 files to your RSSFH 2021 folder and delete the original 'data.acd' file that was in the folder. Then rename the monaco_data.acd file to data.acd - That should do the trick

Last edited:
hi, im new to ac and mods instalation, i have purchased the content manager, i want to install f1 2021 with all tracks, does this mod include tracks and cars or do i have to install something else. please remember im new to this so exxplain with a bit of patience :)

hi, im new to ac and mods instalation, i have purchased the content manager, i want to install f1 2021 with all tracks, does this mod include tracks and cars or do i have to install something else. please remember im new to this so exxplain with a bit of patience :)
Hi and welcome to AC. You will need to download the tracks and car skins from my gdrive. Link in readme file of download. https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rss-fh-2021-f1-2021-full-season-‘custom-championship.41138/ The car rss FH 2021 you will need to purchase Link is in the download info or readme file. Then follow this guide
. There are several other videos that will help on my YouTube channel and sir spats channel. Good luck

Last edited:

Revised Schedule plus Zandvoort, Spa, Hungaroring, and Monza Tracks updated

Schedule for SON championship adjusted to reflect changes to the F1 2021 schedule as of 10th September 2021.
The other versions, both Engine and Season, have the full original schedule

Tracks updated with new extensions and track skins plus refreshed loading screens and previews

12_hungary_gp21
View attachment 502061
13_belgium_gp21
View attachment 502062
14_netherlands_gp21
View attachment 502063
15_italy_gp21
View attachment 502064...

Hey! Loving the work! I'm running 2020 chassis to match some of the 2021 chassis and also, the 2022 for Mercedes, Aston, Alpine, McLaren.

Do you have a good preset for these with a realistic pace for each team/car, using ballast or Restrictor?

Thanks!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies