RSS FH 2021 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship'

Career RSS FH 2021 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' 1.0L

Login or Register an account to download this content
AI at Australia is wacked.. 1/2 the field is going in every direction but straight. pit lane is a 6 car pile up.
What AI settings? I’ll try to recreate. There are several versions of Melbourne. If you want to swap it out. Watch this if you’re not sure how.

Its a custom AI set.. I made new side files files using estoic AI helper. Will test later when i get back home from work. Thanks for the vid link, ill do that if all else fails.

I tried these race grid presets, but the skins and names are assigned randomly in all the grids except for the SON season. Am I doing something wrong?
It depends how you are using them. If it’s part of the championship qualifying will sort out positions if just a quick race then by standings from previous year ie by strength rating. Also there is an option to randomise starting positions in content manager

It depends how you are using them. If it’s part of the championship qualifying will sort out positions if just a quick race then by standings from previous year ie by strength rating. Also there is an option to randomise starting positions in content manager
I don't mean positions. I mean the names of drivers and liveries are set to random for each in the engine grid (Honda, Ferrari, etc), so the drivers would be mismatched to the engines and the liveries mismatched to them too?

I don't mean positions. I mean the names of drivers and liveries are set to random for each in the engine grid (Honda, Ferrari, etc), so the drivers would be mismatched to the engines and the liveries mismatched to them too?
Ah you need to make sure that you have the original skins and not the Source of Nile pack - Easy enough to amend grids to use SON skins by watching this 02:11 - Race Grid Amend

Last edited:
Sorry, but how do you install the original skins? I downloaded a zip file and dragged them to content manager, but it says it can't figure the car ID's. The son pack I just dragged and dropped like that.

Last edited:
Sorry, but how do you install the original skins? I downloaded a zip file and dragged them to content manager, but it says it can't figure the car ID's. The son pack I just dragged and dropped like that.
Download them - Unzip - the copy contents to this folder YourPC:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\rss_formula_hybrid_2021\skins
Then it should work if you use the engine or original grid

I only have slicks but RainFX and the appropriate CSP version is installed, is there something else I'm missing to have the option for wets?
In your CSP settings you need to turn on the 'use extended physics' under drive for the WET tyres to appear -
Screenshot (597) (Large) (Medium).png

In your CSP settings you need to turn on the 'use extended physics' under drive for the WET tyres to appear - View attachment 471381
That worked! Although with how I have the cars set up - cloned them to have the manufacturer engine sounds - the rain tire option doesn't even exist on the clones for some strange reason, whether it's its own car, or with the original car as a parent. Not too big of a deal though, at least I have this set up for the future, thanks!

Last edited:
So I tried to install the F1 leaderboard and it shows up in Content Manager - and I activated it, but it doesn't show up in-game at all, unless it's under another option somehow. Has anyone else had issues with it??

EDIT: Pulled up the Python Apps Debug, and apparently an issue with the app comes back with this. Leaderboard app doesn't show up whether it's in the "Apps" folder or the "Python" folder, activated in CM in both cases.

Attachments

• 1620123021586.png
    1620123021586.png
    79.2 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
So I tried to install the F1 leaderboard and it shows up in Content Manager - and I activated it, but it doesn't show up in-game at all, unless it's under another option somehow. Has anyone else had issues with it??

EDIT: Pulled up the Python Apps Debug, and apparently an issue with the app comes back with this. Leaderboard app doesn't show up whether it's in the "Apps" folder or the "Python" folder, activated in CM in both cases.
Long shot but is the Formula-Medium.ttf font in the AC content/fonts folder ? Also do you have a file in the replay folder in python apps leaderboard? Lastly do you have Camtool2 installed as i found in earliewr CSP releases it need this app to work - On latest CSP preview its fine. Hope that helps in some way - But look at CSP versions as well

I have a question. Is it possible to just get the 'grid' from you without having to rename all the tracks and race every track of the current f1 season?

I typically skip the super boring tracks (Monaco), replacing them instead with fantasy tracks i'd think would be more fun ie.bathurst, knockhill, lausitz, riverside, road america, ect.

I was more or less looking for a way to tweak the AI strengths to match that of current teams (if I get in a mercedes, I win easily over racing in a haas lol) and get the official ruleset for making my own custom championship - if that makes sense hehe.

Sorry for the odd question--I mean no disrespect to you or your work!

And if its too much trouble to do something like this, I am sure I can just download what you've made up and go through it all myself and see what I want to keep for my own championship.

You recommended a couple new apps for me to download and try as well (helmets/pixel multimap). Really neat. Thanks!

Overall, you did a great job in the way you listed and explained everything for us to download and get going. Well done! Really appreciate you and every other modder out there creating new content for my enjoyment. Keep it up. Much love!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.