RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 6919

@Calvyn White...

tenor.gif

Here's both of my races:

Good fun, even managed to not feel so useless this time and actually have a race, a rare thing for me these days with Raceroom for some weird reason. Apologies for that incident with @Luca Antinori on the first race, it was a fun chase, but then I looked in my mirrors at the worst moment possible and smashed right into you :redface: Sorry.

Thanks for the races :thumbsup:

Chicane can be a double edge sword with second gear, after a lot of fails i decided for perma 3rd gear mode, not as wild, but so calm and steady :sleep: Good run Martin

Here's both of my races:

Good fun, even managed to not feel so useless this time and actually have a race, a rare thing for me these days with Raceroom for some weird reason. Apologies for that incident with @Luca Antinori on the first race, it was a fun chase, but then I looked in my mirrors at the worst moment possible and smashed right into you :redface: Sorry.

Thanks for the races :thumbsup:

To be honest I missed a gear and lost the car a bit just before you hit me... This car is great fun :thumbsup:

Chicane can be a double edge sword with second gear, after a lot of fails i decided for perma 3rd gear mode, not as wild, but so calm and steady
I tried both, but it seemed like I was losing quite a bit of time there staying in 3rd. But sometimes I missed the downshifts and then it usually got quite interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 13.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 10 10.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 10.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 12 12.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 39 39.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 56 56.0%