RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I am home Sunday I would like to Race. I Finally Bought all The RRE content during the Sale. I've actually never done a race in RRE. I Think this combo would make a good first race.
Please Sign me up (you can put it as maybe since i can't be 100% sure)
Hi Jeremy, welcome to the R3E club, hope you manage to make it.
Since you haven't raced with us before please check the rules linked in the opening post and any questions please just ask.:D

DFA28AD243471185CA744AB3045C152EA52E1EA8

damn that new gt2 beemer, it just flies! :confused:
8248F8F287FF5270112494E1F9FF068331326539

lovely puma livery

• Deleted member 6919

Must ask Kenny, it's great to see us try multi-class again, but two short races doesn't make sense to me??

Well I've been doing some testing in my thumb cannot handle 40 minutes of racing in fact I can barely do 20 minutes.
Therefore I must withdraw from the event.
But I would like to share my set ups for each car. They are at the top of the leaderboard so they're quite quick for me.

Good luck, have fun, keep it clean, have a great race.

Attachments

• KTM X-BOW RR FALKENBERG GP LB 2.svm
    6.5 KB · Views: 160
  • LOTUS EVORA GT4 FALKENBERG GP LB 2.svm
    6.6 KB · Views: 168
  • PORSCHE CAYMAN GT4 CLUBSPORT FALKENBERG GP LB 2.svm
    6.4 KB · Views: 152
  • PORSCHE CAYMAN GT4 CLUBSPORT FALKENBERG GP LB 3.svm
    6.6 KB · Views: 142
  • Deleted member 6919

Yeh I'm pulling out as well, had so many odd feeling problems with the way any of the cars drive after this patch nothing feels right and just feels wrong when trying to steer..

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry chaps but until @Calvyn White mentioned the 40 minute bit I had no idea (one ought to wear ones glasses when one is spewing guff :rolleyes:). I won't last that long, well I will but the fleshy outer and bony inner hasn't a Rats arse. :( Had to peel my hands off the wheel after a practice earlier, so midweek mayhem rather than Sunday mass. Have fun guys, shame, like this combo, not so sure I still would after 50+ laps of it.

• Deleted member 6919

Yeh sorry about this Kenny, trying to sort it with Alex at S3 there are a few of us having issue's for what ever reason I do not know, but I can't do a race with this sort of effects..Hopefully get it sorted, and enjoy guys.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes