RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
If i would of thought to do this wouldn't that mean i could practice under the right conditions as much as i want assuming it can be changed early enough ?
Hi Carl
I don't think any thing changes except for time of day etc. Go for it, me and thee can hold up the back of the grid mate. :thumbsup: It doesn't matter where you come in the race Carl, taking part is what's important and finishing the race.

Last edited:
Server up with hopefully the right content, I remote controlled it from my phone so I'm not sure :p
60 min practice
10 min qualification
20 min races
If you don't want the race just have everyone leave the server and it will reset back to practice.

1st car out I think....Setup was fine until I watched my 32's go to last place. and be near 10 sec. off the lead. I have no idea how you all can get the cars that fast 24's 25's really?? I can see the 27's but anyway once in Q and watched cars just go by like i wasn't there I dropped the rear wing another 3 clicks and race started and well it was too much and I was too pissed to go an hour like this so back to the drawing board.

Sorry for not doing race two. I was only interested in racing the group 5's so when i realised I was the only one I decided it wasn't worth racing this evening. Sorry.

I'd been working all day as well which wasn't helping my concentration. Hope you have a good touring class race :)

Me spinning on turn 2, on 2nd race with 6 minutes to go (of 40 or 45mins), was a good excuse to bail out. Left thumb was aching badly, I was sweating and peckish. Great racing though!

What happened to you Andy?

Good race #1 with G5 and too bad that poor Volvo didn´t make it with my heel/toe/manual clutch torture to the end of #2 and poor fellow died just four minutes before race finished. Thanks all to be there and cya all next time :)

Well that was not the best evening ever for me...
Started off by setting the server to the wrong format, 2x sprint races (20 min each) instead of the planned endurance race... ><
Someone noticed when race started that it was too short, and I was the only guy in the lowest class as well, so it was a lonely 20 min race but by the end of it I was getting the hang of Godzilla, so it was not all for naught.
Well I apologized, and I do it here again, SORRY!, for messing up the format ><
Then got the server back up on a 45 min race, swapped car to the 'Stang, which drives just beauuuutifuuuully! Few laps in I overshoot a corner, go straight and hit the barrier just slightly, dead engine.... :(
Only upside to that is that it gave me some time to play around with the games spectator mode, so I might stream a race or two in the future. :)
Thanks for showing up guys, and again, SORRY! ><

I had a great time tonight. 1 race was fun. 2 race was fun and challenging. my gear box did light up after 10 minuts race so i had to take it very carfull and that helped me to find a good rythem for my tires. Tanks Andy and i am happy to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back