RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in if we the classics from 1992 :) (also first race here in 6 month when I did Race 07 stuff :D)

EDIT: Also, If you are new here, don't think twice about signing up because you "aren't fast enough". There no such thing. I ain't fast for **** myself, and I always have a good time here at RD :)

Last edited:
So I take it the classics win the vote? I'm out if so. Will hopefully purchase the classics soon.
Have a great race all.

So I take it the classics win the vote? I'm out if so. Will hopefully purchase the classics soon.
Have a great race all.
Don't know yet, I will crosscheck the votes against the entry list tonight and only count the votes from those who actually signed up, only then will we know for sure.
I found this format to be confusing, so I will change it for future races where voting for a class will mean signing up for it.

wow! such a roster!
would like to get involved, but can't handle DTM92 a much, but mainly - haven't time today (table football match) :)
well, how an informative post..! :whistling:

It's an option, but it makes for less close racing, more people in the same cars = more likely to have someone around your own pace to battle with.

Don't do it just for me mate. If more have voted for the 92 cars then so be it. I have other things to do anyway. Like I said, have a great race all.

Darn, I'm going to have to back out of this one too! I was REALLY looking forward to the DTM '92 cars at Mid-Ohio. But my son found a scooter yesterday and we have an appt. at the credit union this afternoon to do the loan (so he can start building his credit).

Sorry, and have a great race!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back