RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a shitty race. Bumped off from T1, and then a certain person couldn't identify spatial awareness if it hit them in the face with a pan.

Let me guess? Someone who must win at all costs? :rolleyes::whistling: Or someone with no awareness at all.

Last edited:
quali was ok, 4th place, in race i saw the driver before me always jumping on the road (bad lags), it was very dangerous for me in first and second corner.
I am very sorry that I spun you in turn 1. Waited for you, and thought I'd thrown away both our races. Interestingly, we still were in front after.

Not sure if it was me that bumped you in turn 1. From my point of view I seemed to get a great start, but then suddenly everyone jumped forward due to lag, and you appeared right behind me. I went round turn 1 but then everyone's cars were all over the place so I had to pull over and quit. Way too laggy tonight for some reason.
I am sorry for everyone else I might have touched at the start. @Otune you were warping badly for me, sorry @Ho3n3r after the start your car disappeared completely for me, sorry as well.

The only hit I recognized was @Marc Cabana

Sad to see you all leave, I didn't have the pace today.

Thanks to all who respected "blue flags".

Good race everyone and thanks for hosting Kenny!
Ill take a second after coming together with Fojan and someone else on the last turn of lap 1 i waited till everyone passed than started my trek back from last......had 2 or 3 spins along the way so i am happy with the result :)
Not sure who was on P2 but they were the only person lagging, blinking and dissapearing that i could see on track.

Cheers

Not sure if it was me that bumped you in turn 1. From my point of view I seemed to get a great start, but then suddenly everyone jumped forward due to lag, and you appeared right behind me. I went round turn 1 but then everyone's cars were all over the place so I had to pull over and quit. Way too laggy tonight for some reason.

Wasn't referring to lap 1 mate. ;) It was about lap 3 or 4, only 1 other guy near me. Lap 1 I understood coz the lag was crazy. Quite enjoyed fighting my way through.

okay first of check out my start. one and only time I was not last:cool: After that my usual and sincere apologise to any that I hit/held up special under blue flag.
Head phone decided not to work so no team speak. ah well thanks for a fun evening and well done Andreas.:thumbsup:

I am very sorry that I spun you in turn 1. Waited for you, and thought I'd thrown away both our races. Interestingly, we still were in front after.

I am sorry for everyone else I might have touched at the start. @Otune you were warping badly for me, sorry @Ho3n3r after the start your car disappeared completely for me, sorry as well.

The only hit I recognized was @Marc Cabana

Sad to see you all leave, I didn't have the pace today.

Thanks to all who respected "blue flags".

No worries mate. Lap 1 I totally understood. ;) Same as my previous post - lap 3 or 4. It was just 1 guy.

Congratz to the winner @4 8 15 16 23 42 108
Sorry in the last few rounds, i did not see you and thought you were someone else:redface:
Sorry i have touched someone i am not aware off.
No problem, I saw that you were going for position, so didn't force it. Didn't want to cause another spin tonight. And with 25 gap, there was no use to rush it.

I think this "crewchief app" has a flag system implemented. Can anyone confirm this? I always forget to try it out.

Did I lag for any of you? This lagging and invisible cars is distracting. I hope it will improve somehow.

Thanks once more for all participants! Sadly only eight of us finished, hope more end the race next time.

Great fun tonight, I was doing great, running in second with under 2 minutes to go. I was gradually being reeled in and the pressure told, I made a mistake and span! Ended up finishing seventh but it was nice to be a bit more competitive :)
Great bunch of guys as well :)

Just had a go on this track for the first time. It's sh*t. What a pathetic track. Can we do the Red Bull ring instead? :whistling:

Looking at the replay I had a bump with you in turn one, not sure if its me you are referring to? as I was avoiding the car to my left that came over the rumble strip.

No I saw that as a racing incident mate. And you weren't the one who used me as the corner, and then pushed me into the wall to stay ahead instead of letting me past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes