RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is an idea. How about a championship with 8 races, 10 points for a win going down to 1 point etc. But the overall champion is the one closest to 30 points at the end? That will mess with their heads. :laugh:;) Imagine some trying not to win to keep their points lower? :sneaky:

I still think this is an idea worth exploring. ;)

Sorry @Kenny Paton, please sign me out. I did not have a chance to practice at all yesterday. I do some of the races here after my overnight shift, I usually sleep 4/5 hours then wake up in time to turn on the PC, the wheel and jump on the server in time for official practice. Official practice "for me" is like a quick review before the test! Basically I'm not able to get up to speed with only official practice and not enough sleep.

I'll sign up for Thursday's race though... I gave away my shift at my part time job so I can make it

it wasn't my race, after 6 rounds i have enough ;)
quali was ok, 4th place, in race i saw the driver before me always jumping on the road (bad lags), it was very dangerous for me in first and second corner.

shame, hope next time it will be better.
dtm and norisring = its a hard thing
formel 2 and norisring on sunday = I need at least 3 beer:O_o:

What a shitty race. Bumped off from T1, and then a certain person couldn't identify spatial awareness if it hit them in the face with a pan.
Not sure if it was me that bumped you in turn 1. From my point of view I seemed to get a great start, but then suddenly everyone jumped forward due to lag, and you appeared right behind me. I went round turn 1 but then everyone's cars were all over the place so I had to pull over and quit. Way too laggy tonight for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes