RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
New premium member here, never driven this car before, but I'm in - might be 15-20 minutes late for the practice, hope that's ok
Hi Aarup and welcome to the club:). You can join any time up until the race starts as the server won't allow you after that. Since the game doesn't have a proper flag system we recommend using Teamspeak, you don't have to talk but it means you hear alerts and the groans during the race. Look forward to seeing you on the track:thumbsup:

In regards to TeamSpeak and the current lack of flags.....with the amazing sounds in this game combined with the crew chief app I've found it extremely difficult to hear some users when they speak and in all honesty I don't care to hear people's shifters clicking and dogs barking while I am racing....sorry
I'll always type an apology if I bump someone the biggest issue with no flags is lapped drivers racing lead lappers could we add a club rule till flags are incorporated for players approaching lapped racers to flash there headlights and allow the car to pass at a safe point on the track and to not bob and weave or slam the brakes mid corner.....preferably on straights would be best :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes