RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have to sign out of this one, unfortunately. My new PC has arrived which is good, but in order to get it up and running I need the SSD out of my current rig. Not sure I'll have it all up and running by race time, but I'll give it a go.

Oh, and I decided to start drawing again and what better than some Porsche fan art to go with our Porsche series? It's not quite finished yet as I still need to do all the decals, but I definitely won't get that done before the end of the series so may as well post it now. :p

Porsche 01 - FBG.png

Fun two races, thanks all.

Just before the first race, I minimized Raceroom to adjust audio levels, and once I came back and loaded onto the grid my dash was a giant grey blob and there was crazy ghosting that increased with the car's speed. Weird clipping of cars and no rear view mirror. :sick::O_o: I managed to follow @Goffik through the race which helped pick up references, but I was otherwise a sitting duck. Luckily no major incidents(?) and it went back to normal for race two.

Sorry @Claes Axelsson for the T1 bump in race two :( .

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Thanks for hosting Ross as always.

Found the driving characteristics of this 911 a bit hard to get to grips with. Altered the set up to make it rotate a bit more and (sort of) achieved this aim, but also ended up with something quite unstable and hard to feel confident in.

Think I'll leave the set ups to Calvyn.

Hope you all had a good race. Saw some good battles mid-pack in R1.

Best event of the series IMHO, lots of clean, hard racing and I thoroughly enjoyed it (apart from the last corner of race 2 :( where it all went tits up through my inability to brake)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back