RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't seem to stay on a server for very long without being kicked for high ping. Can't seem to find anything wrong at my end. But I have noticed a high rate of high pings in the lobby. Really average, high or non-existing. Is anybody else experiencing anything like this?

On further investigation, I do believe the problem is at my end. Where I normally have a ping of 17 but spiking But I should imagine ones I'm on the server where I cannot see my own ping it must be doing something ridiculous to kick me.

nice race ..although I was quite unlucky ... I make my complaints ... probably the golden rule is not valid ... in the first race from the ninth position, after a good jog, I ended up in the last ... .the same in the second match ... maybe I was lucky here too ... anyway ..it was a good match .... we learn from our mistakes !!!

nice race ..although I was quite unlucky ... I make my complaints ... probably the golden rule is not valid ... in the first race from the ninth position, after a good jog, I ended up in the last ... .the same in the second match ... maybe I was lucky here too ... anyway ..it was a good match .... we learn from our mistakes !!!

Complaints?

probably the golden rule is not valid
If you think someone is breaking our rules then feel free to send me an incident report via PM. People aren't going to follow them if they are never enforced, and they are only going to be enforced if we know people are breaking them.

Complaints?
We don't discuss incidents in public because it just leads to arguments. Instead we encourage drivers to PM each other with any issues, and if they can't resolve it privately to use our incident reporting procedure.

Feeling pretty confused after those races. Last week the car seemed to do exactly what I wanted it to do, but this week it felt like it just wanted to drive in straight lines. :O_o: Very different track I suppose, but that doesn't really explain why the car felt so different. That said, it's so cold here that my feet were pretty numb and didn't unfreeze until the middle of race two. Perhaps the total lack of pedal feel compromised my car control? Who knows! :p

Fun 1st race, congrats to @PurgerUK for keeping the pressure on. At the half-way mark decided to try a new line through the last corner to increase the gap but it had the opposite effect :whistling: . Once he was in front I couldn't make any moves stick, but it was a fast, fun and clean battle. :thumbsup:

2nd race was intense as can be expected with a spec class and reverse grids. Maybe we should ask everyone to spin at least once in round 2, just to even things out :laugh:. I think it can be hard to get a sense if you're involved in an incident, especially in the early laps, but as the race pans out and the battles are 1-on-1 it should be easier to determine when to stop and wait. :speechless:

I think it can be hard to get a sense if you're involved in an incident, especially in the early laps, but as the race pans out and the battles are 1-on-1 it should be easier to determine when to stop and wait.
If in doubt, wait.

That's what we always say in this kind of situation. If you're in doubt you can either carry on and risk potentially ending up with a 30 day ban, or you can wait and eliminate any possibility whatsoever of a ban being imposed. If you get reported for punting someone without waiting then "I wasn't sure" won't save you.

@PorDallas I've re watched the replay of the second race and I'm really sorry but I believe it was my fault.

I didn't realise how much I turned in as I was expecting Des to come back on to track alot quicker than he did after him coming off in front of me.

Many apologies again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back