RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh I thought about that too for a short second for the reasons you mentioned, but no way in hell am I challenging the Golden Rule in a club race. As I've said before; had it been a league race, or standalone prize giving race, things might have been different, taking the my chances with the stewards. But club race? No. We're here for the fun, not the winning :)
Can you join Teamspeak? I would tell you not to wait there. ;)

I can, but it wouldnt have made a difference, I'd still have waited as I was predominantly at fault :). Yeah, I'll join Teamspeak if you guys wish, its just that I cant really focus all that well with people chatting along while racing.

Yeah, I'll join Teamspeak if you guys wish, its just that I cant really focus all that well with people chatting along while racing.
To be honest, chat is pretty minimal during the racing itself. The odd apology or quip, but it's not like constant conversation. All is quiet during qualy because we're all concentrating, so it's mainly practice where the banter is. You can always mute TS for the race itself if you're worried about distractions. :)

How could you not be aware of the ‘classic’ T.J Hooker from the 80’s starring William Shatner as an overweight beat cop! Possibly not reached Guernsey TV yet, is Starsky and Hutch still being broadcast there ? :whistling:
Are you suggesting i'm overweight !! & no, we don't have TV over here, nor do we have electrikery, & why the hell did William shat on her? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back