RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Goffik
Just curious if there is enough interest in Raceroom to have another night during the week to run a different car same track?
Nope. The R3E Club used to run three events per week. That was reduced to two and then one over time, as numbers declined and events ended up cancelled due to lack of interest. The mini-league format we currently run was brought in specifically to generate a little more interest and keep the club from closing down altogether.

Is it important a different livery for everyone? the only one I have is already "taken":p

It's not vital, no. It was mainly for the broadcasts I did during the lockdown, but those aren't happening now since I'm racing myself. I think it's nice for everyone to have a unique car, but I don't want people to be put off if the liveries they own are "taken" already so it's all good. Use whichever livery you own. :thumbsup:

A little info from a trial run..
Predicted laps 35-36
Primary tire FL down to 50% after 15 laps
Full tank 70L - predicted 21 laps (hi aero setup)

So definitely need one stop. Alternates are a little faster than Primary but wear about 3 times quicker. If the full fuel tank took me to about 30 laps I would have used the softs for a short sprint but one stop on the primary tires is the way to go.

Last edited:
Did I practice? No.

Well, I should have :p
Qualified in P2 (wtf is up with you guy?! :D), dropped down to 6th right at the start (sorry for being a mobile chicane on L1). Then had a few fun laps until the inevitable tankslapper in Sector 2. After that I had a few more half spins and then headed for the pits. Sat there for 30 seconds until I noticed the guys didnt work on the car since i didnt confirm the pit -.- came out in like p12 or p13, closed the gap to the guy infront just to half-spin again.
Finished in P10 or so.

Normally I am consistent but slow. With these cars, it seems its the other way round.
Hopefully, I have more than a few minutes of practice for the next race.

'twas fun though :D

Last edited:
Seems we've found a car combo that is fun to drive AND fun to race!
Depends on what you call fun. I find the GTR 4 and WTCRs good fun for both too. ;)

Was definitely a good combo though. The 40 minutes flew by, felt like 20. As usual, it was consistency which helped me to 4th place more than pace. (Most consistent on the server, according to the stats. :p) @Jopamir probably would have had me if there was another lap or two, since he was faster and I used my last P2P on the last lap. Bad luck on the spin mate. Looking forward to next week. :thumbsup:

Here are the results:

Results01.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back