RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great=“I was dead in the end” race. Special congrats to Anic, Dan, Kenwood. And congrats to everyone who reached the finish line. :thumbsup:
It is to much to write about whole race, so I will give best and worst moments for me.

Best: after Kieth let me by, my engineer giving me “sweet pass” message:roflmao:
Worst: at start, I was late on throttle. Then in turn 1, @stevem looked like coming to complete stop so I stopped behind him, and his car disappeared. Luckily he teleported at the end of turn 1. Then after few laps I got to move on him into the hairpin, on my screen I moved to the inside and so him outside. Then on braking he wasn’t there and when I tried to turn in his car appeared on my right (still in braking zone). Have to check replay, I hope I didn’t mess up anyone’s race. :(
Funny: after lapping Kieth on start straight, I half spun in 3-4th corner. Few laps later came back behind Kieth, only to see him halfspinning in turn 4. Good we survived. :)

Went from 6th to 13th within 5 minutes of the start, did a two stop instead of a one stop, and came back to 8th. To be fair even if I made no errors and did one stop, the highest I could have probably got would have been 4 or 5th.

Really enjoyed it, just lamenting splitting the race into 3 stints rather than 2. Was unsure about the tyres doing 30 laps each but I think they would have held up - as others have said another traditional endurance track would be good. No beating the Nordschleife for me :thumbsup: but then we would need a 30+ grid to make it less lonely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes