RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oshersleben. I was first introduced to this wonderful track on Xbox 360, playing Simbin's Race Pro. I loved that game, even though I was terrible at it (I mean hella bad). One of the reasons I settled on Raceroom as my primary sim is Oshesleben. It's a tricky drive, but it's a hell of a lot easier in R3E than it was in Race Pro.

I'm in. TBD on the car. Audi isn't happy with my performance. Hopefully I can get in at Mercedes or BMW. I'm leaning towards BMW to be honest. LOL

Reactions: DND
We have 13 participants so far, and can usually expect a few more to sign up on the day. For an R3E event that's better than average. I was never expecting a full grid for this format. It's a long race and certainly not everyone's cup of tea. Just look at the poll running right now, on the right. ===> Preferred race length, 15-30 minutes... seven times more votes than 120 minutes. This is a once off.

Besides, this isn't 25 minutes in a GT4. A two hour race is never going to be a close battle from beginning to end regardless of how many sign up. It's about endurance, man and machine. ;)

We have 13 participants so far, and can usually expect a few more to sign up on the day. For an R3E event that's better than average. I was never expecting a full grid for this format. It's a long race and certainly not everyone's cup of tea. Just look at the poll running right now, on the right. ===> Preferred race length, 15-30 minutes... seven times more votes than 120 minutes. This is a once off.

Besides, this isn't 25 minutes in a GT4. A two hour race is never going to be a close battle from beginning to end regardless of how many sign up. It's about endurance, man and machine. ;)
yeh I'll probably sign up on saturday for this one - balancing 2hrs of racing vs the family points I could bank for taking a week off ;)

good evening I have a question ..I want to take part in a race, but I do not have in my possession the specific track of the organization .. can I take part? .or should I get it first?

NOTE: - Car change Please :confused:
I would like to join my fellow Americans @sc4dr and @stevem , by driving the Ford GT #40.

Thanks and sorry for the change.
( I couldn't quite get the Koenigsegg CCGT to work for me.) :thumbsdown:
Smart move.... if not for the engine sound alone. I tried all of them, and landed on the GT because I could listen to it for 2 hours easily!

ss0.jpg

Some muscle was in the parking lot this morning when i got to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes