RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks once again Calvyn for your shared setup. Usually I dont manage to tame them and have to go to something less "alien" ehehe. This time I immediatly found this one to be really "nervous" but also much less understeery than the default...so a good thing really ;) Then just changed the brake bias to the front 59% ( I couldnt handle the rear going way bye-bye every time i touched the pedal:giggle:) and felt very fast and safe(ish) for me.
Thanks Calv:cool:

Absolutely right, as all of Kubrick's movies I would say :inlove:
Cheers
Sorry JP I decided to remove the majority of the post because it has very little to do with the thread and it was a bit rude. And you're right Kubrick one of the greatest filmmakers. A Clockwork Orange is one of my favourites.

Thank you, @Jopamir .
I hope you can find the time on Saturday evening to join the event.

Last edited:
Great racing guys! Clearly, I'm not used to starting fromm pole:roflmao:
But I am satisfied with x2 P3 results. Sorry guys but my mic does not seem to be working. I'm gonna have to sort that out. Got work next week but following Tuesday night I shall be back for more! Congrats to the winners and podium guys. Thanks everyone for coming out. Thanks @David DeGreef for hosting.

I gotta admit: When I watched the start of Race 2 and saw that pile up in T1 I started laughing. I went to the outside, prior to the turn, hoping to catch the inside line and maybe gain a few places when people overshot the corner. I never expected the inside to be the only line through that turn. While all you guys were getting sorted out I shot through.

Were others dealing with understeer on exit of the chicane? Or did you dial it out with setup? Looked like some were turning later on the RH entry to the chicane for a wider entry on the LH exit. Too far back to tell.

I gotta admit: When I watched the start of Race 2 and saw that pile up in T1 I started laughing. I went to the outside, prior to the turn, hoping to catch the inside line and maybe gain a few places when people overshot the corner. I never expected the inside to be the only line through that turn. While all you guys were getting sorted out I shot through.

Go Forest Go ;)
1583950270468.png

Now this is a nice combo. Sign me up Please!
Never driven this track and didn't even own the car! 499vrp later I'm having a great time driving this combo. Calvyn can supply lots of good setup tips and we can all try to catch him on the leaderboard:alien:

That was a good race last night and sorry that I couldn't communicate, my computer was doing all kinds of weird things which now seem to be better. Sorry about the second race first turn dive bomb. I got a good start and had more speed than I could handle going into the first turn and made a mess of it. Came out next to last so I paid the price but a good time working back up through the pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes