RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starter pack is only 9.5€ (and you have spare 100vrp left) and got you covered in almost all series, there's gt3 car you need for sunday but also content for atleast 2 events next week: hockenheim, dtm2016 audi and wtcr golf

I just want to say..... I really like racing with you guys. The maturity level is a breath of fresh air. Been doing some testing @ Bathurst and it's looking like I might run the Vette. It suits my driving style. Just need to get the setup dialed. Did something like a 2:04.5 I think with stock setup. Should be able to squeeze another 1.5 out of it I hope.

It took them awhile but Chevy finally came up with a decent copy of a Ferrari 458.:laugh:
Could have worse comparisons I suppose;). Sounds like a winner, will have to wait a bit more and get it the hands of experts to see how close it is. :thumbsup:

sign me up please. 2018 Audi at this point, just so I can show zee German which Teutonic car is better:ninja:
Give 'em hell;)

I'm back this week, will do some testing Sunday and decide what car to bring.
Welcome back

I doubt my local dealer will even have one.
Kerbeck Chevy would be happy to sell and ship you one to your dealer

Sign me up please
You are in sir

which pack would you guys recommend for a beginner out of the ADAC packs?

Sorry if its the wrong place to ask, I just wanna know which one suits better for the upcoming event
Never a wrong place to ask a question.:)
Definitely the 2018 as it will be to the latest physics. If you not aware, you only need purchase one car/livery to participate, if you prefer not to buy entire pack.

Never a wrong place to ask a question.:)
Definitely the 2018 as it will be to the latest physics. If you not aware, you only need purchase one car/livery to participate, if you prefer not to buy entire pack.

Thanks buddy, I was planning to get one car since I wanna budget my expenses, but looking at packs prices with VRP I guess I’m better off buying a pack now :)

Again thanks for your input and oh yeah put me in (will decide which car to run later after a couple of test runs). My rig is up and running finally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back