RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys I´m in and I´ll take a japs just to see if the wings helps. Me and Brandon will be all around you Lars H with ugly and shiny cars so put on your welding glasses.
All around me......So......
Normally a car has four sides. And you're suggesting that you'll surround me on all four sides by using two cars?
Now that's a neat trick. ;)
Unless of course you're suggesting that bits and pieces of those shoddily welded cars will start dropping off all around me. :D

DO NOT underestimate determined people with ugly cars!! We have ways, they may be dirty and underhanded, but we will get it done!!

:D
Ah, but for every reaction there is an equal and opposite reaction.
Therefore you, sir, should not underestimate ugly people with determined ca......
No, hang on a minute......
:p

You may not be aware, but ugly cars are not bound by the laws of physics and can occupy multiple planes of existence at once. So I could be behind your car, at the pub, beside your car, having a s**t, in front of your car, and plundering a distant planet of its booze all at the same time! And then after that I'll be at the pub again if you need me. :giggle:

So you'll be at two pubs AND plundering a planet for its booze WHILE you're racing?
I'm starting to understand why you like these cars........
They're so ugly nobody will notice all the dents :D

All around me......So......
Normally a car has four sides. And you're suggesting that you'll surround me on all four sides by using two cars?
Now that's a neat trick. ;)
Unless of course you're suggesting that bits and pieces of those shoddily welded cars will start dropping off all around me. :D
Well., you´ll see me in the rear mirror and then maybe just maybe I´ll miss one braking Point;) and hit you in the back and turn you around (that´s why we have big plows in the front) then you´ll see me from 2 sides at the same time Brandon will pass you the other side.
Maybe it´s better if we show you on Sunday what we mean.

Yes, but due to the Zeno Effect, if you were to observe me at any one of those places than I would stop moving and possibly become unstable (i.e. drank too much and fell off the pub stool). It's all a bit quantum. :geek:
Also known as the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle.
Although to be fair, I don't think his version included bar-stools. :D

Well., you´ll see me in the rear mirror and then maybe just maybe I´ll miss one braking Point;) and hit you in the back and turn you around (that´s why we have big plows in the front) then you´ll see me from 2 sides at the same time Brandon will pass you the other side.
Maybe it´s better if we show you on Sunday what we mean.
That presumes I'll be in front of you, which is doubtful.
I mean, I'll probably be slow off the start, since I'm pissing myself laughing at these cars. :D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 8 10.5%